Wintery Thursday Morning

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Wintery Thursday Morning

Postby Colliemom » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 am

Good Morning from the 45th. Need I say more. Annie, here's your White Christmas. Have a nice day all :)

Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Wintery Thursday Morning

Postby avalen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 am

Good morning
The snow is so pretty, that's easy for me to say when I don't live in it. We have a windy morning here and I certainly hope it calms down as the sun comes up. I'll be sitting at home today waiting for the guy to come fix my car windows. He was suppose to come by Sunday but he was still out of town. Hope I'll have windows that operate very soon. Course I don't hold my breath cause its all just a neighborly thing this guy is doing, so I say at his convenience.
Went with daughter yesterday to take Jack to school. Teacher had her sign him in. That never happened with ones that rode the bus.After that we went to breakfast and discussed the issues she was having getting Jack to school. It's all about next school term where his school will be farther away
and other grandma is not happy. Will have to see how this all plays out.
Well I'm off to get started on chores, y'all have a good day, be safe.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:44 am

Oh, Sue, that's beautiful. I'd like to visit it. For a few minutes. LOL

It's still in the 40's outside right now. So I'm still in bed. I just got up long enough to turn the heat up awhile ago. I'm so glad Peaches goes along with me. But since the mailroom will be calling my name soon, I'll have to bite the bullet and get moving momentarily.

I'm going to be explaining myself today. One of the residents here stopped by to tell me there would be an impromptu karaoke last night. He and his wife are always trying to get me to join in. I said I'd try... But was working on a fix for the other parks website and didn't make it. They are good people, but I just don't join a lot... And in this case I legitimately was working.

I'm going to head to my casita for a couple/few days next week. Since I decided to keep Winnie I can get back some items I stored. And I have a few things I'll leave there. No matter what, I'm not going to overdo in here again. I'm NOT!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby havingfunnow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:30 am

So beautiful, Sue! But I'm still glad I'm not there! :lol:

It's a quiet day today. A little drizzle here. It's the last day before daughter's last comprehensive exam, so I think they're going to have a slow day too. Big day tomorrow!
Louise
Image and The William too!
havingfunnow

Postby carolb » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:32 pm

Gmorning all :)

Just a bit after noon here, so it's still morning for most of the States. Sue, beautiful pic! We're just now getting a few flurries, but I don't think we're to get much. Been cleaning house this a.m.

I caught the news last night--such devastation from the fires in the LA area. Just too sad...

Alice, nice that you have a "neighbor" to fix your car windows. I had to have one fixed in HB recently, was surprised at the cost, but thankful that I could afford it. Of course, would have loved to spend that money on other things.

Guess I'm not keeping up with all that's going on. Louise, somehow I'm not aware of where you are or what's going on, but I hope tomorrow's "big day" is a good one. Apologies to anything I've missed that would have merited some response?

Y'all have a great day, be safe always 8-)
carolb

Postby SoCalGalcas » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Thanks Sue for the beautiful picture!!!
It is windy here downtown. Very windy. And, clear as a bell. Problem when out walking is the debris in the air. Bits of dust and dirt blow into ones eyes. We got an emergency warning on our phones last night about the wind. Glad I am not scheduled to go camping today! And, I have to turn on the air conditioning!!! Sun beats in on south facing windows!
It is horrible about the fires around LA. Firemen say there is nothing they can do in this wind!
Our buildings Christmas party is tonight. Will have to put on dress shoes...ugh.
Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Return to Morning Coffee