Scavenger Hunt Saturday!

Let's start our day with a good morning here.

Scavenger Hunt Saturday!

Postby elkriverrats » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 am

Good Morning All!
Have had a fun week doing a scavenger hunt with some girlfriends. Two highlights....
A ballerina ballroom brawl
and a wedding dress made entirely of paper

It was fun but I'm glad today is the last day!
Safe travels and enjoy the day
Kelly
2004 Coach House "Penny"
elkriverrats

Re: Scavenger Hunt Saturday!

Postby BarbaraRose » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:17 am

Looks like fun! Who's the guy trying to ignore it all? :lol:

Is anyone else having trouble getting into Facebook? I keep getting an error message when I try to get in there saying "Facebook is currently unable to handle this request". Started doing that yesterday and still telling me that this morning.

I spent my first night at the house. Slept really good. I really like my new roommate and we seem to get along really well so far. Lola likes it here too, with all the extra space to explore. I still have lots of boxes to unpack and some things still at the camper to bring over. Got my portable fireplace set up and it looks really nice in here. Most of my stuff that was shipped here arrived unscathed altho some box lids got broken (plastic). But the stuff inside was fine. I ordered some furniture on Amazon yesterday; TV stand, night stand, book shelf, etc. Most of it should arrive tomorrow so can get that stuff set up. I went to Target last night to get a new universal TV remote since mine for my little 21" TV doesn't work. I ended up buying a whole new TV. A 32" on sale for $135.

Ava, I am sure your dad really appreciates all the work you are doing for him there. Where are you headed when you leave there later?

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

on edit: It was a Chrome thing with FB. I had to delete my cookies and now it is working again...
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Re: Scavenger Hunt Saturday!

Postby avalen » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Well, not morning anymore, so good afternoon ladies :-)
Have spent the day getting a bunch of yard work done, suppose to rain tomorrow in the morning and I wanted to get the cement side yard swept and done. Its big,, goes all the way to the back yard. Its where they used to park their motor home, but I can't get mine in there, its just too high, I can't clear the corner of the eve. But its done. I'll work on other parts after the rain as the weeds will be easier to pull. If dad had his way he would have me cut everything down but I keep reminding him for resale on down the road in a few years, its better to keep the beautiful landscaping he has. Convinced him I could cut it way back and it will grow back in, even healthier. Finally got my laundry done, folded and put away!
Making a meatloaf for dinner tonight, dads been wanting one and I make the best! :-)
@Barbie,,,,when I leave here I will just head home but make a stop of two along the way. Going through Oregon and making my way across Nevada into Utah, and on down. If its still hot in AZ, I may drag my feet a little, or a lot, ,,
Y'all have a great day, be safe
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to Morning Coffee