Tuesday 11/4/08 Texas GTG

Let's get together!

Tuesday 11/4/08 Texas GTG

Postby retiredhappy » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:48 am

The girls went "shopping" and had lunch while the guys were trying to set up Jill and Tommy's satellite. Beth got here in the afternoon so now we're all here.

This was our potluck night - lots of good food. I'm definitely going to have to go on a diet after the GTG. I think someone should have restrained me on the flamingo thing: We have flamingo lights, flamingo tablecloth, flamingo toothpicks, flamingo wine glasses, a flamingo decal for the rig, a flamingo air freshener for the rig/car and last but not least, flamingo tissue paper to wrap it all up in.

One of our new members, Vivian, came to the potluck and Diana (Mtngal) got to her motel in the afternoon and made the potluck, too.

Here is Belle waiting on the flamingo tablecloth for her new caretaker.

Here is Lori passing Belle to Liz.

Here are Ernie, the Sultan and Tommy, the Sheik of the RV Women.

Here is the whole gang holding the glasses to all those who aren't here with us physically. Just so you know who's who, from left to right, seated are Carol, Diana and Lori. Standing from left to right are Jill, Liz, Me, Beth, and Vivian.

Okay, so today we're off to San Antonio to see the Alamo, the riverwalk and of course, lunch.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Return to Get Togethers