Potluck picture

Let's get together!

Potluck picture

Postby Sunseeker » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Here we are in all our splendor. Wait till you see to whom Belle was passed. We wish you all were here in this photo!!
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Re: Potluck picture

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:41 pm

Boy, are we are having so much fun!!!!!....Beth joined us about 2PM....and again after lots of hugs and laughs, we all gathered for "Happy Hour" and our Pot Luck Supper... Diana and Vivien joined us and they just fit in.....
Happy Hour
Pot Luck Dinner
Karen had a shirt for all the guys...even her fur-baby, Buddy
Ernie & Buddy comparing shirts this morning... :lol:
And of course, Ernie & Tommy showing off their shirts...The Sultan and Sheik of RV Women

Now, of course, Belle made her appearance and she has been past to the next worthy person going to the next GTG....As her caretaker and friend I did the presentation so didn't do the photos...so will have to wait for Jill and/or Karen to post those photos.....

More to come tomorrow on our trip to San Antonio...
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Bethers » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Oh, Jill, that group pic turned out great! Everyone of us is smiling - of course, how could we not be, we were laughing so hard at our Sultan and Sheik trying to take the pictures :)

I'm so glad to finally be here - seeing my old friends and meeting new ones, to soon be old friends :) -

Ah, all you ladies new and old to the forum - whenever you can - meet up with any of the forum sis's you can - what a great group we have.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:27 am

Oh what a GREAT pic! That one has to be printed and added to the wall over my computer desk. I love the smiles and the stemware is out of this world. But,.... Ernie and Tommy,.... your shirts say it all! Virtual hugs to all of you!
Cedar518

Postby Echo » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:38 am

OMG!!! :lol:

Karen I think those T-shirts are simply fantastic. I love them. I had to cover my mouth and mute the laughter so I wouldn't wake the kids up when I saw them. They are perfect!!! :lol:

I so wish we were out there to join in. You guys are having way to much fun! Oh well I can dream, "Maybe next year"!!
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Barbzeee » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:15 am

Hey all... I'm sure missin ya all... and by the looks of this group... lots of goodies being shared LOL Gossip Sista's where is it ???? You know me.... gots ta have that ... I mean... a world without Gossip...Heavens forbid !!

Ok, now today ya all visiting a place I love...and I'm counting on ya to all give the details along with them big grins...

And...for whom does the Belle toll ???????? Uh hum.....

Gosh lots of big huggies from me to all of you.....

God Bless

Zeee.......
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Paulette » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:50 am

Oh man, I love the pictures of you all...what a wonderful GTG. Karen, you did it up right lady! What a great looking, fun lovin group!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Return to Get Togethers