Mon 11/3/08 Lunch in Bandera

Let's get together!

Mon 11/3/08 Lunch in Bandera

Postby retiredhappy » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Took Ernie, Lori, Tommy and Jill to Bandera, the Cowboy capitol of the world, for lunch then to the 11th Street Bar for a beer. Some of you may remember the 11th street bar from a Pow Wow posting I did a while back. Lori will be posting more photos.

Most of you know everyone but for those who don't, from left to right, Ernie, Lori, Tommy, Jill and me.

Ernie is fixing his famous chili for dinner tonight.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Re: Mon 11/3/08 Lunch in Bandera

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:14 pm

Hey all... I see ya...and I know there's gonna be some hootin tootin tonight !! Sure wish I was there with ya all... I want pictures and lots of the good stuff too... I mean we is ready to dish the dirt LOL Gossip ...Gossip and nothing but more Gossip.... ya gotta feed this Kitty !!!

MIss you all so darn much..... Hey maybe you'll all come back this way to Florida.... LOL Sure do wish I could be that ..(no won't say fly on the wall cause knowing you all ..you'd stomp on me ) ear near ya ...:)

Ah for the Belle of the Ball......Staying tuned in....

God Bless..Love Ya all

Zeee
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Okay....to continue this story.... ;) we had a great lunch and Ernie took pictures of the bar area in the resturant.

But before we left the campground, Liz and Carol showed up...
So I got a group photo
Back to Bandera....we did a little walking around on our way to the 11th St. Bar....and saw that these guys are still in business :lol:
And Jill just had to stop to get her shoes shines....(sneakers :shock: )
So here's the front of the 11th St. Bar...Where we had a cold beer or 2...(Jill's got the beer photos.)
Then on the way out, we gals had to stop to check out the wooden Indian.....
Ernie says "For a Good Time call Karen." ;)

We've just gotten started, but this week is going to be a HOOT...... :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Cedar518 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:17 am

Oh I wish i was with you all,.... I am sooooooooooooo ready to hit the road. When this housing market starts to reverse I'll be putting this place for sale. I've already talked to the realtor. Yeee haww! So you all have fun,.... and post lots of pictures,... I'll live through you for this winter. :D
Cedar518

Return to Get Togethers