Florida?

Let's get together!

Re: Florida?

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:11 pm

No frills cg is fine with me. What is the name of the one near you Barbzeee? Are you in Ocala? March is a good time for me.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby Barbzeee » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Hey all...the closest one to me..is called http://www.villagerrvpark.com ...in Wildwood, Florida .. in fact it sets right on 301 right near the turnpike entrance ..and it's only about 5 minutes from my home.. which would be wonderful.. I use to stay in there ..for years in fact till they sold it and then I bought this place.. Now that is really do able for me..because I could come over daily and run home to take care of the critters and come back.. other wise..my problem is the 4 critters of which two are Rotties and not all will accept them.. It's a no frills place..and we could certainly have a Get to gether there..you all just need to get the dates .. Now as I said, my hubby is coming on the 17th to the 24th which is good as that gives me more time too...cepting for the 18th that's our anni..and we have that set up to go out.. He'll gladly take care of the critters aaaaaah so he can lay back and watch TV and not do window..(He Thinks) other than that..any time is fine..I can like I said, "drive over and visit and come back later".. Up to you all...

Ok, who all will be available ..it's getting close... love to meet and greet you all...

PS they also have group rates so if we know how many will be there..we can call and maybe get a better rate..they also have Wifi...they upgraded..LOL

God Bless

Zeee
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Liz » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:33 pm

Those dates are fine with me. Who else can come?

Looks like a nice park.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 am

Can Hubbys come or is this strictly ladies only?
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Bethers » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:42 am

Hubbies, family, friends, all welcome at our gtg's.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:52 am

That link didn't work for me but I goggled it & found it. I don't know if I can come now that we are planning our full timing trip, but I'll see. I'd love to be there & meet all that can come. :D
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Bethers » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 am

Zeee, I edited your post to make the link work. :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Liz » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Oh do come...it'll be good practice for your full-timing trip.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Re: Florida? March 20th - 22nd Wildwood Florida

Postby Barbzeee » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:56 am

Please do let us know .. dates are March 20th through the 22nd Wildwood Florida...Just PM me or post and we'll finalize this..if not ..well maybe another time....but it sure would be nice...

God Bless

Zeee

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

Barbzeee

Postby Echo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:44 am

Oh boy. We want so badly to come down and join in on the GTG.

But I honestly don't see how we can do it. We had to take our vacation the first week of March or lose it. We are trying to plan a trip to NY to see family and friends before we head to AZ. It's been 2yrs since we seen anyone up there and my oldest brother is not really in the best of health. Neither he or his partner are spring chickens or in the best of health. Kelly has not seen her half sister in 2yrs either. So if it's a toss up? We have to choose NY. I so wish we could do both but just isn't gonna happen. Money and time are factors. Time wise we could use our last sick days up but the money to do the trip would seriously bite in to our budget. Not that we really have much of a budget. Cause there sure isn't much left over after paying the household bills. ~sigh~

Please take lots of pictures so that we can at least get the feeling of being there. :)
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:33 am

At this time, we plan to be in Florida in March, but aren't sure how long.....so can't committ to the GTG just yet.....Doing a long weekend trip with long-time good friends to Key West.....then if things work out, going to visit Mickey Place with or without the kids and grand-kids....everyone is waiting on the Income Tax return info.... :roll: :roll: Will know more in a couple of weeks....
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Gentleladybear » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Okay I am so very slow about the Florida gathering. If you do this around the 18th of March, I can get there Friday afternoon, but may have to pull out Sunday and be back to work on Monday, will try to get that Monday off too. All according to what is going on at work. But I would love to get with all of you where ever you decide to head to. Liz the Silver River State Park was a good one and if we hold it into that weekend there that would be good. If it would be better for Barbzee to have it closer to her home, then that certainly would be fine with me too. Just yell out and let me know where and when.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby Barbzeee » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:15 am

For me.. I'll have to come visit daily...as Robert just had change in plans and won't be coming down in March..rats !!!

He'll be here in April as for our return home and that I can tell ya is a mad house... So if you still want a GTG or just wanna come visit me..that would be
great...

Sorry for the delay..but for me my plans are always in Jello...

God Bless
Zeee
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

Barbzeee

Postby Gentleladybear » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Guess the Florida gathering fell on it's face. I never heard anything from anyone about definite plans, maybe another time.

Nan
Nan
Gentleladybear

Previous

Return to Get Togethers