Mini GTG in TN

Let's get together!

Mini GTG in TN

Postby Paulette » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Sorry that it has taken me this long to upload the photos (all 2 of them) from when Echo, Kelly, Olivia and I got together for dinner in TN. We almost forgot about taking pictures! :o We had a good dinner and good conversations and Echo and Kelly even brought out some brochures of rigs that they like for us to look over. I sure hope that they are able to get what they want soon and get out of those stinkin jobs that they have. I have the utmost respect for the two of them doing that job...no way no how I could do it!

Here we are...we were both tired and ready for bed...can ya tell????

Image Image

Sorry that the pictures are so dark, but it was late. Kelly took some with her phone, don't know if they turned out any better or not.

Anyway, it was my pleasure to meet them and share a meal with them. Hope to do it again some day.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Re: Mini GTG in TN

Postby Echo » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Paulette, if I can ever get Kelly to download those pics she took with her phone I or she will post them in here too.

It was great to meet you and the GD. Enjoyed the supper but enjoyed the company even more.. :D
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Re: Mini GTG in TN

Postby Paulette » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Hey, I don't know about you, but I wasn't in any big hurry to have my pic posted on here! I don't necessarily like looking at pictures of me! But, I know how these ladies can be and I know they like to "see"! I just feel bad that I didn't even think of taking pictures till we were leaving! :o
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Return to Get Togethers