Possible AR GTG

Let's get together!

Re: Possible AR GTG

Postby sharon » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Bethers wrote:
How about if we just tie you down, blindfold you and force you to do nothing? Then you won't need hynopsis - and you'll have no choice but to do some type of meditating?

I must admit - was a long time before I learned even how to stop and smell the roses. Now I can do nothing (and often do) with the best of them.

Yeah, I could meditate on payback! :lol: I'm as good as the next person at smelling the roses and I can sit and read with the best of them, just can't sit and do absolutely nothing except commune with my brain. It's very scary in there! :mrgreen:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Redetotry » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Sharon, you would be a good candidate to have the Reiki and hypnosis combination. The Reiki will (usually) relax a person fairly quickly and you don't think about what is in your mind, you can think of whatever makes you happy, umm well as long as it is something not exciting. Dogs also respond well to the Reiki you can work on Chewy!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby sharon » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Redetotry wrote:Sharon, you would be a good candidate to have the Reiki and hypnosis combination. The Reiki will (usually) relax a person fairly quickly and you don't think about what is in your mind, you can think of whatever makes you happy, umm well as long as it is something not exciting. Dogs also respond well to the Reiki you can work on Chewy!

Okey dokey then, I'm willing to try anything! We'll talk issues when we meet. Make me an appt. You'll have to show me how to use it on Chewy, tho, unless you're willing to continue doing Reiki minus a couple of fingers. :lol: Thanks.
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Marslet » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Hey Vickie,
Been talking with Jim and you can put us down for Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya for pot luck. Jim is gonna bring his pots and cook outside. He loves to do this. Will also have crock pot of sweet sour meatballs. don't know any dishes that would go with the taco night do you have any ideas?

Marslet

Marslet

Postby Marslet » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:05 pm

We have a 6 foot table coming with us.

Marslet

Marslet

Postby Bethers » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:42 pm

I think I'm going to do side dishes - salads, fruits etc - so much food already coming. Hope that works - although - you never know with me - when I go shopping just before getting on the road - may decide completely differently. But will still do some side dishes.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby VickieP » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Marslet, jambalaya sounds good! Ronnie's face lit up when I told him. :lol: Anything you want to add to taco night is fine, it doesn't even have to be mexican food as I'm sure there may be some person or two :lol: who may not loveTex-Mex food as much as me.

Beth, sides will give us all variety.

I'll start a list, think I'll start a new thread when I get it all together and make things simpler to find and I can just edit and add the food as people tell me or we can just be surprised when we get there, don't matter to me, we WILL NOT STARVE! :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby dpf » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 pm

As I continue to read this thread I keep thing....WHY AM I STILL WORKING....WHY WASN'T I BORN INDEPENTLY WEALTHY? It sounds like this will be so much fun. :roll: There had better be some darn good pictures!
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby VickieP » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm

dpf wrote:As I continue to read this thread I keep thing....WHY AM I STILL WORKING....WHY WASN'T I BORN INDEPENTLY WEALTHY? It sounds like this will be so much fun. :roll: There had better be some darn good pictures!

You could take time off to take care of a sick friend....cough!.....cough! :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Nasoosie » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 am

WAHH!!! I sure do wish I could try Alligator Piss! Those 'secret' recipes are always the BESTEST!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Previous

Return to Get Togethers