Western GTG

Let's get together!

Re: Western GTG

Postby Bethers » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Janice,
If you can lock down dates, I'll do the best I can to be there. I'll be at The Rally in Albuquerque until April 21 - and don't want to drive helter skelter - so very late April or the first week of May would work for me.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby WickedLady » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:31 pm

If I am able to make it, I am very flexible. Whatever the rest of you come up with will be fine with me. I just have to find the perfect tow vehicle in order to make the trip.
I can't afford to go to the big Rally and I think a GTG in Utah would be great and a lot of fun.
Marda
WickedLady

Postby cookiemom » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Janice,

Do you have any more information than is posted yet? I hope this actually comes to fruition and we can have a get together.

Beth, do you have any updates on if you will be able to head this way after Albuquerque. The drive from Albuquerque to Moab is about a 6 hour drive in a car. I don't know how long it would be in a motorhome.

Anyone else that is interested in this get together, please post so Janice will know if anyone else is interested.
Close to Mesa Verde National Park in Southwest Colorado
cookiemom

Postby WickedLady » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:44 pm

How are we doing on this? Is it coming together?
Marda
WickedLady

Postby cookiemom » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:50 am

Marda,

I'm still game, but it looks like maybe that is it. No one else has posted their interest.

Did you get your tow vehicle yet?

It looks like Utah may not have a get together this year????? Maybe we could do it later in the spring or summer and more people would possibly be interested.

Hope to hear...
cookiemom

Postby carold » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:34 pm

We stayed at Riverside Oasis RV park, Portal and OK RV parks when we were in Moab last spring. Very nice. Haven't finalized any plans for this year, except know we're going to CA and Oregon after April. Seems I'm never in the right place for the GTGs except maybe FL, depending on when and where :( :( carold
carold

Postby dcricket » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:42 pm

I'd love to see anyone (even for a cup o coffee or lunch) iffin you're ever in the San Diego vicinity. My jaunts are limited to the SoCal/AZ areas until our financials improve and my workload slows down at the office. Sorry the Utah trip didn't pan out.
Live, Laugh, Love, Aloha
Donna & Willie
2020 Forrest River Rockwood Mini 2104S Travel Trailer
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ 1LZ
dcricket

Postby Bethers » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:23 pm

I was ready to put Moab on my drive north from Albuquerque - but needed someone to make plans. At this time - I'm still game to meet - but would have to be more in line with the route I'll take. Or come on down to Albuquerque while I'm there :) Or Santa Fe the next week.

Doesn't mean any of you can't still plan a GTG there - but you need to make a date that at least 2 of you are going to be there - then offer it up to everyone else, with the dates, location, etc. The further in advance, the better usually - but sometimes these last minute ones can get a great small group.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Previous

Return to Get Togethers