New Jersey GTG Wk of Aug 17-23

Let's get together!

Re: New Jersey GTG Wk of Aug 17-23

Postby Bethers » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Great pictures. And I'm sure there's much laughter there - I remember sitting with Zeee - impossible to not laugh all the time. So glad you all got together. What fun!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:58 pm

Yeah, Jill, who is that guy sitting with Barb??? ;)

Also, these GTGs are always about food.... :lol: Food and having a grand time....I swear I gained 10 pounds when we were in Lancaster..... :lol: :roll:
Glad to see you all are having fun......and what is the difference between "dinner" and "supper"..... :roll: :lol:

Keep the photos coming....they are so much fun....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Echo » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Yeah!!! Who is that with Barbz?????? Richard or Robert?????
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Sunseeker » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:03 pm

That depends...Which picture are you referring to? :twisted: ;)
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Sunseeker » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:02 am

It seems this weekend just FLEW by. We will sadly say goodbye to our newest friends in just a few hours...but first...more food. Brunch is at 10. :D

Last night they treated us to a steak cookout (YUM) and we later sat around the fire. We had lots of laughs and were amazed at the stories of Zeee's travels and (mis) adventures. Robrert entertained us with stories of his Southern upbringing, and lots of times, Tommy just nodded his head in agreement of the parallels.

We've be enlightened, entertained and generously fed! It's a special weekend with special people I'll not soon forget!
Sunseeker Jill
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Cedar518 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:31 pm

I'm so glad that you two (six!) got to meet each other! Thanks for the great pictures.
Cedar518

Postby Barbzeee » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:14 pm

Jill... even breakfast was a HOOT... omg... did we ever laugh... yes, you both will have a special place in my heart.. and we are looking forward to doing it again...and again and again... Yeah.. Tommy was right at home with Robert...them two decided how they were gonna change us...HA ! Robert's still trying and it's over 30 years... ya think he'll get the message ..."Ain't a happening "...hahaha well not completely anyway...

Jill...safe trip dear Sista... and anxious to hear how you and Tommy are doing... Keep me posted...

Sweet Dreams and God Bless

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Postby Sunseeker » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 am

Here are the last pictures from New Jersey mini GTG. The first is the road in the campground. This is not the narrowest nor the most curvy area, but it gives you an idea how close the trees are to the road. Ours is the first rig on the left and Barbzeee's is the one behind it.

Barbzee is telling Tommy about a better route south.

And here is the last pic of us together with the camera on timer.

This was lots of fun and I highly recommend everyone attend a GTG, no matter how small. I look forward to being in this area again and seeing forum sisters/friends. We will plan the next visit here far in advance and maybe many more of you can attend our campfire.

Soon it will be time for the TX GTG. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you, too! Bye Barb...I sure will miss you alot!!!
Sunseeker Jill
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Barbzeee » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Jill and Tommy.... Robert and I enjoyed you two so much... don't worry we'll catch up again and do instant replay.... it was a hoot..and yes, it was wonderful.... I'm wearing netting next time.....and hey Tommy can make them Margaritas all the time... they were good .... Keep me posted how you are .. where ya are.... and boy I know that Texas GTG is gonna be surely interesting.. !!

God Bless...
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Previous

Return to Get Togethers