Quartzsite 2021??

Let's get together!

Re: Quartzsite 2021??

Postby snowball » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:27 am

will miss not having you there.. but somewhat understand however being out in the desert you are pretty much away from people especially this year... :cry: the tent is there as are the vendors but unless you really have a reason to go there is no real reason to....
hopefully one day you will make it
sheila
snowball

Postby snowball » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:48 pm

by this time we would be getting all excited only days or a couple of weeks till the gtg..... but COVID 19 seems to be still dictating what we do and where or when... :twisted: :twisted:
as far as I know the tent is still going to be up some motor homes are in place but most of the ones normally up for sale aren't here... LaMasa hasn't started moving anything in doubt they will now...
Q has become more of a petre dish so am being careful where I go
that said I and only I have come to the conclusion that because I am here all the time there will still be a gtg even if it's only myself and I... there is lots of room if anyone comes we will wear masks social distance sit in our own chairs eat our own food and not have a pot luck read that as NO Navajo Taco's that will be so weird but it will be only second time that we've not had them when I've been here other than of course the very first time... :cry: :cry: :cry:
I hope this meets everyone's approval and I hope someone comes so we can social distance... I doubt that I will even go to the tent rarely do but this year was in need of a couple of items really need new fire alarms ect but I am sure that is something I can find else where it's just mind set think mine are hard wired in but not sure of that something to ask Terry if and when he gets here...
everyone stay safe ok?
sheila
snowball

Postby Bethers » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:13 am

Sheila, I'm sorry. I thought long and hard about coming there for a month or longer when I left DV. I simply don't feel comfortable there, especially knowing 3 people there with covid, one still gravely ill. I don't feel comfortable where I'm at now, but can easily stay away from everyone. I wouldn't enjoy being there and not getting together, but that's what I would have done now. I'll miss you and the gtg, and certainly hope next year will be better.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Previous

Return to Get Togethers