Baraga State Park - July 22-27th

Let's get together!

Baraga State Park - July 22-27th

Postby Colliemom » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:58 am

I will be camping at Baraga State Park, Baraga, MI at the base of Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula from July 22 until July 27th.. This park has recently undergone major renovations with more pull throughs added, sites enlarged, all new electrical system throughout the entire park and 13 new full hookup sites. Prices range from $22 for 20/30 amp sites, $24 for 20/30/50 amp sites to $34 for full hookups. There is a lot to do up here, exploring north to Copper Hsrbor, Ft. Wilkins State Park and the spectacular views from Brockway Mountai and Along the Lake Superior shoreline, the Keweenaw National Historic Park, waterfalls, old mining towns, day trips to the Porcupine Mountains State Park etc. There is also a cruise on the Keweenaw Waterway on July 22 which will explore Along the Waterway, if weather permits, short trip out on Lake Superior and also Keweenaw Bay. That is offered by the National Park ServIce.

Anyone interestead, are more than welcome to join me, but don’t wait too long as Baraga only has 90 sites and with the new renovations, will probably get busy. Reservations can be made in the http://www.midnrreservations.com website or by phone, the info of which is in the website.
Last edited by Colliemom on Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Baraga State Park - July 22-29

Postby SoCalGalcas » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:40 pm

I sprayed here last spring. Highly recommend it. Ranger was very nice and helpful. Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Return to Get Togethers