Rally in Albuquerque-Anyone going?

Let's get together!

Rally in Albuquerque-Anyone going?

Postby cookiemom » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Is anyone going to The Rally in Albuquerque in April? I think I will be there on Saturday April 17.

I've tried to get the schedule of events from the website, but haven't had any luck yet. Hopefully there will be lots of stuff going on that day.

I'm not bringing my rig, I'm staying at a hotel. My best friend and I thought we would run down and check it out since this is probably the closest any rally would ever be to us. We're only about 4 hours away from Albuquerque.

Beth, Are you still going to be volunteering there? Hope to run into you if you are...
cookiemom

Re: Rally in Albuquerque-Anyone going?

Postby Bethers » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Sparkle and I will be there the whole time. If you can - I'd reconsider and come more than one day - but if you are only coming for one day - make sure to get there first thing in the morning. They'll give you a list of all the seminars when you get there. All the displays - booths and outside rv's will be there all day - and can take all day.

Let's make sure to get together sometime during the day! I'll pm you my phone number - and before then, pm or email and we'll plan where/when to meet. Sparkle and I will be getting there on Thursday in our rigs.

Oh, and I'm not working this year. If I go to their rally again next year, I'll probably volunteer again tho - I enjoyed it - but this year, I intend to take it easy and enjoy the rally and all the entertainment.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Get Togethers