Fall GTG

Let's get together!

Fall GTG

Postby Colliemom » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:25 am

Been thinking we need a fall GTG someplace if there is any interest. Cheryl has her vacation planned for Oct. in WI (see her thread).Not that I want to bump her out,some may want to join her, but it may be a little late for some, so am suggesting maybe for mid Sept. Maybe Grant River COE, neat Potoki WI or Pokagon State Park Near Angola, IN. Anybody think they would be interested in one? There is also Brown County State Park near Nashville, IN.

Thoughts, ideas please.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Re: Fall GTG

Postby IrishIroamed » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:31 am

Sue ~

I know most peeps like GTGs during the week, but what dates would you be thinking about? I have a weekend scheduled mid-September that I could change into a long weekend, so I could be interested in Pokagon.
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby gingerK » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:58 pm

As it stands, I am booked for Brown Co. 9/28 thru 10/03. I can't do the October gtg; can't be gone that long from work. But I would be able to do a long weekend the 16/17/18th September. I am working the 9/10 weekend and the 24/25 is too close to when I leave for Brown County.
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:48 pm

Sent a PM but then figured I might just as well admit to my plans here on the forum. :) I am looking at the Brown County GTG in end of Sept. 9/27-10/3 are you still booked and if yes, can I ask your site? As of today there appear to be some still available... :-)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby gingerK » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:07 am

Tina, I have site 86, Buffalo Ridge loop, Thursday, Sept. 29 thru Sunday, October 2.
gingerK

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Reservation has been completed. Coming in on Tues the 9/27th through leaving Sunday 10/2. Lots of sites left for those driving short rigs (hint, hint...BJ. I can make my car available for morning "coffee" runs :) ) Will be sitting in site 81 after getting out a couple of "lego blocks" to even up the site.
BirdbyBird

Postby Colliemom » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:49 am

Haven't decided if I am going anyplace or not. As of now, have no plans for Brown County. Will be at Indian Lake SP on August 31 and then to Van Riper SP from Sept. 1-6, after that who knows. Both those parks are in MI's Upper Peninsula.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby BirdbyBird » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:55 am

I will be camped at the Lexington Horse Park over the long Labor Day weekend.....Five days of dog shows. Josef is going back to meet the nice lady who thought he was so lovely in Florida when he was only 6 months old. He is hoping that she still sees him as lovely..... :)
BirdbyBird

Postby Redetotry » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:54 am

BirdbyBird wrote:Reservation has been completed. Coming in on Tues the 9/27th through leaving Sunday 10/2. Lots of sites left for those driving short rigs (hint, hint...BJ. I can make my car available for morning "coffee" runs :) ) Will be sitting in site 81 after getting out a couple of "lego blocks" to even up the site.

It looks tempting Tina but I have decided not to make any more reservations. If things work out I'll just come over and see if anything is available or park at WM and visit :D
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:37 pm

As long as your travels include visiting..... :)
BirdbyBird

Postby gingerK » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:47 am

It looks tempting Tina but I have decided not to make any more reservations. If things work out I'll just come over and see if anything is available or park at WM and visit :D[/quote]

If you just drive over in your car and no one's parking there, my site is 86; you can park with me and visit!
gingerK

Postby Redetotry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:56 am

gingerK wrote:It looks tempting Tina but I have decided not to make any more reservations. If things work out I'll just come over and see if anything is available or park at WM and visit :D

If you just drive over in your car and no one's parking there, my site is 86; you can park with me and visit![/quote]

Thanks you and Tina for the offers but it looks as though I won't be coming that way. My little Andy needs his mom right now.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Return to Get Togethers