Who has the bail money?

Let's get together!

Who has the bail money?

Postby Cougarfan » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:13 pm

Having a mini-gtg here on the Oregon Coast with Karen (OregonLuvr) and Liz. Today, Liz came up and we went to the "Wings and Wheels" show at the airport. Saw some beautiful classic cars and nice planes too. We are learning that when someone camps without cell service or tv reception, they get a little crazy.

I guess we need the bail money...

When Liz gets out of jail, she is going to come over for the BBQ tomorrow here at the park. On Monday, we're going to take a tour out on the dunes.

We're having a great time here in Oregon. Its pretty windy everyday, but the mornings are nice and its not 107 degrees.

Laura

Okay, so Liz didn't really get arrested and she said the seat wasn't all that comfortable even though it had cutouts for your arms behind your back. It looked ergonomic to me but I took her word for it.
Cougarfan

Re: Who has the bail money?

Postby BirdbyBird » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:58 pm

:)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Naughty Liz! Glad you're all having fun.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby chalet05 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:11 am

Well at least she didn't get you in trouble!! Keep havin' fun!
Anita
chalet05

Postby SoCalGalcas » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:29 am

Yes, I have been thinking about last year in OR. High temps and sick and no air!!! Glad you kids are having fun!!! lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby OregonLuvr » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:05 pm

Yup Lyn last year was terrible sick wise and unbearable heat. This year we are at the coast...wonderful weather but a bit windy but warm so it is all good this year.

The park is having a BBQ so Liz is coming over and tomorrow we ride the dunes FUN

karen
Karen

Emma Tibetan Spaniel
OregonLuvr

Postby Liz » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:37 am

Having a great time with Karen and Laura. Of course you know "someone" put me up to getting in the back of the patrol car. "I" am innocent... ;)

I was almost persuaded to move into town where they are, but I was already paid up where I am until Tuesday. I just didn't realize I would not have good signal there.

The BBQ yesterday was good (and free), and no one got sick! This morning we will take a tour of the big dunes here. I figured it was the only way I would experience them. It's no fun trying to walk over them to the beach...too far to walk through soft sand, although there are trails.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:35 am

Besides if one is to get into trouble it is good to have friends around to take a picture or a video..... :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Carolinagal » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Liz, has been involved or had close calls just too many times !!! Ladies, I don't think our bail fund is enough for when she does get caught. she sure has fun looking for trouble and can be talked into it easily it seems hahaha !!

I enjoy her blog so much guess I'd find more for the bail if needed
CArol
Carolinagal

Return to Get Togethers