Port Lavaca, TX GTG March 9-15

Let's get together!

Re: Port Lavaca, TX GTG March 9-15

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:57 am

Got my reservations at Port Aransas for 3/16 thru Thurs 3/19. Those were the only days available. If a site opens up for the 20th thru 22nd we'll stay longer. Probably no chance of being next to Sparkle but I asked. Meeting up with Birdie at Three Rivers and caravaning the rest of the way to Pt Lavaca. I'M READY!!!!!
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Good deal - you got one of the sites that was cxl'd - glad you asked and I told you to call right away! People do cxl, and it will be crazy here that week (spring break) and at least, if we can't get you in more days, I'll have one of them off (Thursday). Maybe we can take you to see Elvis on Monday. Maybe - if you're good :) What do you say, Sparkle?
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Oooooooooh, Elvis - be still my heart. Or is it just that Beth wants an excuse to see him again?
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:23 am

Hope all of you have a wonderful time! Wish I could come, maybe next winter we'll be in TX. :D
NakedPupsAndMe

Previous

Return to Get Togethers