Feb 12 to 19th..Hardee Lakes again...

Let's get together!

Re: Feb 12 to 19th..Hardee Lakes again...

Postby snowball » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:28 am

BarbaraRose wrote:Sounds like you are all having fun! Any kayaking planned? Shopping is good on bad weather days!
Sarah, that hat matches your shirt perfectly!
Pedro looks like he is busy entertaining another lady. :o

my thoughts exactly on the hat looks great with that shirt
sheila
snowball

Postby grammynmaggie » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi all... I have gone on short hikes over to the other lakes along the road with Pheebe .. it is still hard to walk with her and other dogs she is still learning but doing better... no one here has a kayak so that is out... Nan had hers but she never got it on the lake with all the wind previously ... and she left this morning ...Soos & I hiked part way around the lake a little while ago I'm still unable to make it the whole way around this year so far about 2 miles... I sure wish I could do more but it will come along last year at this time I couldn't do any... we have had campfires every night .... the campground is out in the middle of the agriculture area of Florida and you really don't have many places to go to take day trips... so we mostly have just been hanging around yakking doing some short walks stuff like that nothing exciting like Liz is doing.... our most exciting thing is the weather and tornadoes and I think those are over with for a while.... so if anything exciting happens I will surely let you know PS... we are definitely enjoying the campfire and potlucks!!
grammynmaggie

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:58 pm

I was waiting to hear about possible card games..... :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby bluepinecones » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:29 am

No card games - at least not yet.

The composition of our campfire circle has changed again. Nan left this morning and Sandy joined us this afternoon. Beautiful day but still on the chilly side due to wind with icy fingers
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Previous

Return to Get Togethers