Postby gjkl » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:54 pm

made my trip back home safely
2009 Pleasure Way Lexor TS
RVing in Paco's Palace

Gloria & Paco
gjkl

Re: Oregon GTG July 1-8th 7Feathers RV Resort

Postby Colliemom » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:21 am

Thanks for all the pictures and updates. Sorry that turned out to be a sickie GTG. First one I think I've seen that didn't feature food, food and more food :lol: :lol: Better luck next time. At least all are on the mend. And you had a good time despite it all.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby mtngal » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:48 pm

Many thanks to Karen and Laura for launching this gtg. It was great fun to catch up with old friends and meet 'new' ones too! That pesky bug that invited itself can take a hike next time! After 7F, I spent a lovely week on the OR coast, then a couple days with friends in Redwood Valley. Unloading van and planning next escape this morning!
Diana
mtngal

Postby sharon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Made it home safely, too. I kept waiting to get sick and everytime I felt a little queasy I thought, well, here it is. It's been over a week now and not sick so guess I'm home free. It must be traveling all over because another rv'ing friend has it and as far as I know she wasn't around any of us.

I'm with Diana, huge kudos to Laura and Karen for a great gtg, flu bug and all. Of course I can say that since I didn't get it.... :mrgreen: Sure hoping I make it back next year!!
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby monik7 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:21 pm

I want to add my thanks for a great GTG. I lucked out too in not getting the 7 Feathers Plague. After leaving I headed north and then east along the Columbia River Gorge. Visited Multnonah and Horsetail Falls and the Bonneville Dam. I then headed up into Washington and over to Idaho where I did the jet boat tour on the Snake River that I posted separately about. From there I headed over to visit with Sheila in Tetonia, ID. She gave me a wonderful tour yesterday of the western side of the Tetons. Thanks Sheila. I'm now in Salt Lake City and will be heading toward home tomorrow taking a few days.
Sandi
Bindi (Maltipoo) and Abby (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

"Without the animals men would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." ~ Chief Seattle
“A dog can change the way you see the world.” ~ Anyone who has a dog
monik7

Postby SoCalGalcas » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:20 am

I'm still here! Enjoying the mountains and f.s. Camp gnds along the Cascade Lakes Secnic Byway! It is so beautiful here, and Ihate the thought of dropping down into the heat of central CALIFORNIA. I'll delay as long as possible.

Tina, loved what you said about retirement in another post. I'm comin up on 21 years of retirement.
Lyn

Limits exist only in the souls of those who do not dream./Desktop/IMG_0228.jpg
SoCalGalcas

Postby MandysMom » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Stay in Oregon Lyn, we are still in mid to high 90's in northern Ca !
Velda
MandysMom

Postby Cougarfan » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:45 pm

I arrived home this afternoon. I want to thank everyone for coming to the gtg. I wish it wouldn't have been so hot and I wish no one would've been sick. I think I will go to the coast next year because I'm not willing to take the chance that it will be as hot again. I'll think about Beverly Beach State Park that Judi mentioned because they have cable :lol:

I know several of you traveled many, many, miles to come to 7 Feathers and I want to thank you for doing that. It was so fun to see old friends and meet the others in person for the first time!

Until next time....

Laura
Cougarfan

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Laura, thank you and Karen both for letting us gate crashers cross the Mississippi and come west. I think GTGs are the best reasons (excuses) to head out in the rig......and then wander around because the gas to get there has already been spent. :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Previous

Return to Get Togethers