Shipshewana, IN - Shipshewana RV park South, Sept. 19-23

Let's get together!

Re: Shipshewana, IN - Shipshewana RV park South, Sept. 19-23

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:52 am

Yes, today was the day that the rest of us scattered to the winds. Claudia took off early to drive her rig over to Thor so they could get her in and look at the damage and make things right for her. It was scary to think that she might have had a fire but I was so glad to know that Thor took her problems very seriously and was going to reimburse her the repair costs even though her unit is out of warrantee. I am currently stopped for lunch. Eating some of the left over salad and shrimp. Lost part of a tooth earlier this morning chewing a sucker but I don't think it will need immediate attention since I am planning to pull out of the driveway by Sunday to head to upper New York to check out kayaks...... I don't want to figure in dental costs onto of other expenses at the moment so I won't. :o :)

Be safe out there but don't forget to find the fun and adventures......it is all there waiting for you where ever you are.

Almost forgot.....another big thank you for Sue for the open invite to come to Shipshewanna and GTG. It definitely was fun!
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby IrishIroamed » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:37 pm

BirdbyBird wrote:...Claudia took off early to drive her rig over to Thor so they could get her in and look at the damage and make things right for her. It was scary to think that she might have had a fire but I was so glad to know that Thor took her problems very seriously and was going to reimburse her the repair costs even though her unit is out of warrantee...

Fire!?!? What happened? Hope she & Howdy are OK
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby Liz » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Blog posts of adventures before, during, and after the GTGs.
http://wheres-liz-2015.blogspot.com/2015/09/indiana-get-togethers-and-adventures.html
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:08 pm

I will let Claudia weave the more complete story but she found the hot wires and disconnected from electric before it got more dangerous. She called a local RV repairman and got the wiring and several other things fixed. The repairman got sent home with part of the potluck dinner fixings.... :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Scary, but I'm glad fixed!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Colliemom » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:06 am

Thank you for your comments on Molly. Yes, little puppies don't stay little for long. She is now a full grown dog and will be a year old on Oct. 16th already. Time has really flown.
Sue and the Furry Crew
Colliemom

Postby gingerK » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:46 pm

This was my second GTG and will NOT be my last!
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby Gentleladybear » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Liz and I stopped at the RV museum, and guess who came knocking on my door. Claudia!! She had finished at Thor, decided to come to the museum and recognized my rig. So we all went out for dinner. The museum is certainly worth a visit. We left Claudia the next morning going to the museum and headed on to more adventures. The gathering was such fun. Hope it won't be long until the next one.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Previous

Return to Get Togethers