Another Il Minni GTG

Let's get together!

Another Il Minni GTG

Postby dayspring39 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Sat morning Sept 4 dawned very chilly... Shadow and I were waiting impatiently for a visitor he barked at everything that moved outside this is not his normal behavior but I told him we were having a special visitor... then after what seemed like an eternity there was a tap on the door and oh boy Shadow let me know our visitor was HERE!!! There at the door was the other K in the Double Ks... Yes Kathy GingerK was here.
My life is very laid back as she soon found out... the most exciting thing we did was talk, eat and go let my daughters dog out...

[imgImage[/img]

[imgImage[/img]
[imgImage[/img]

Shadow soon made another best friend... Yes we sure gabbed a lot... and we ate... turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, salad and home made ice cream with a great apple pie that Kathy brought...
9 pm came before we new it and my body said bed time...
Morning coffee was accompanied by delicious muffins that Kathy provided..
We gabbed again and then Kathy had to leave... Next time we need to play games... but they are in my far away motorhome for the moment!
This is another weekend I want to have again!
The next time maybe Cheryl can come too!!
Thank you Kathy for making my life a little brighter...
Last edited by dayspring39 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Re: Another Il Minni GTG

Postby avalen » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 pm

:D
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Irmi » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Kathleen, you have been quite the hostess this year! I can't wait until my knock is on your door!
Irmi

Postby Bethers » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:43 pm

I can attest that Kathleen is a great hostess. And she's willing to lend her carpet cleaner, lol. So good to see pics of you two enjoying yourselves.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby gingerK » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:26 pm

Oh we did have just the best time gabbing and laughing and giving Shadow butt scratches! What a cute lil' fellow! And Kathleen, we could have played games; I had several out in TC with me! As long as Shadow would let me out to go get them....lol.
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby chalet05 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:12 pm

What a nice visit you had!
Anita
chalet05

Postby snowball » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:28 pm

how nice what part of Illinois are you in...yes I know I could look up the map but I'm lazy
My husband came from south east Iowa near Muscatine so wondering if you are close to there?
I'm hoping to make it out next year about the time that we have another midwest GTG :lol:
sheila
snowball

Postby dayspring39 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Sheila I am east of Peoria... Bloomington/Normal home of ISU... if you come this way please stop by... I will post when I will be gone... enjoy company so much!
Kathleen or Kathy

Use today wisely it's all you have; yesterday is a memory; tomorrow a dream... KLW[/b][/color]
dayspring39

Postby bluepinecones » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:15 pm

So glad the "Ks" were able to pay you a visit. Wish they had been able to stay at KS gtg longer - not enough time to get to know them better.
Like your new photo, Kathleen but needs to be a little lighter so we can see your sparkling eyes.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby carolb » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:52 am

Hey hey! The two Kathys looking good :D
carolb

Return to Get Togethers