Look who came to see us

Let's get together!

Look who came to see us

Postby Redetotry » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Look who came to see me!

Tina!!

Doesn't she have a perfect spot. You could come and see me too, look what a good place to put your kayaks in, lots of wildlife and birds around the shoreline. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate. It was in the 50's when she left this morning. brrrr and cloudy with rain yesterday.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Re: Look who came to see us

Postby Liz » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Glad you got a chance to gtg and Tina got to meet the new baby at your house.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby chalet05 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Always good to see these visits!
Anita
chalet05

Postby bluepinecones » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:06 pm

So glad Tina got to stop by. Hope the two of you stayed out of trouble.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby mitch5252 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:21 pm

OMGosh - look at that adorable face!!!
I just want to squeeze it.
The pooch is darn cute, too...
mitch5252

Postby avalen » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:04 pm

oh how fun
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby BirdbyBird » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:54 am

Carbondale ,IL, is a hidden gem with superb hostess and a lovely campground just waiting for folks to stop by......sort of similar to that one in South Dakota. Even when BJ can't make it out she knows how to entertain here at home :) Though she keeps mentioning visits to local wineries and then we run out of time. :lol: :o BJ, thanks again for encouraging me to swing by on my way West. Watching Toby and Mitzi play was fun, too, especially to see the wonderful positive changes with Toby. I think Mitzi's love of life and the pure abandon with which she plays has worn off on Mr Toby of the, there might have been something fearful in my past before I met you.....I think his spirit has grown. :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby IrishIroamed » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:30 am

How fun for a quick visit. And Mitzi - boy sure looks like she's grown. If she ever gets to see Zorro again, she'll really boss him around next time :D

Still trying to figure out trip to Shawnee. I'll let you know. Not that I can ever replace Tina, but we could hit a winery or two (or three or ...) :)
Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Postby Redetotry » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:49 pm

IrishIroamed wrote:How fun for a quick visit. And Mitzi - boy sure looks like she's grown. If she ever gets to see Zorro again, she'll really boss him around next time :D

Still trying to figure out trip to Shawnee. I'll let you know. Not that I can ever replace Tina, but we could hit a winery or two (or three or ...) :)

She has really grown and is still bossy so tell Zorro to remember he is lots bigger. Hope you can get a trip in place, the weather is looking good.

Would love to see lots of visitors this fall. It was so good to see TIna again! I'm so jealous of all going to the KC GTG, wow just read Carol and Peggy are 'flyin' in to surprise everyone. Love spontaneous trips. All the talk of the BBQ Catherine is bringing makes me even more jealous, I love BBQ !! Sounds like several good cooks are converging and I'm sure all will be well fed.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Return to Get Togethers