TN GTG??

Let's get together!

TN GTG??

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Just check to see if anyone is interested in a TN gtg again this year? If so, suggest when, where and we will get it goin' on! It was fun last year and it doesn't seem like it will be a year this April that we met in Crossville. Let's discuss it! :lol:
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Re: TN GTG??

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:34 am

Let's try this one more time. Anybody up for a TN GTG in October? I tried before for one in April and thought October may end up being better. If any interest is shown, I'll get more details.
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Postby Lotus » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Hey BFF.....sounds good to me!!! How about having it in Nevada rather than Tennessee??!! Seriously, I hope a TN GTG happens this time.

Lotus
Lotus

Postby mitch5252 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:49 pm

.....................................Count me in!

mitch5252

Postby bluepinecones » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm

I have no RV but would love to have the opportunity to meet you , Mitch and anyone else that might show.
Depending on location, perhaps I could get a room nearby. Are you thinking of somewhere in or near Nashville?
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby sharon » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:51 pm

I'm possibly going to be in Arkansas in Oct....Tennessee's not that far is it??? I know I was there once a couple of years ago to see Irene. Where in Tennessee? More info please. And when in Oct? I'll probably be in Arkansas around the 9th and plan to be there for a week or so in the Ft. Smith area. Need to get my boy chick fix. Could also go to Tenn first and come back to Arkansas. I just need to get an approx date, since he works 2 weeks on, 1 week off and I don't want to miss his week off.
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby sharon » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Oh yeah, Lotus, aren't you in Las Vegas now? Sure wish you would try and come over to the Bishop GTG, even for a day. If not, maybe when it cools off Evie and I can try and come to see you, even if it's Primm, I've usually got a free room there. Comes from losing so much money there! :lol:
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 am

Might be available, I was hoping to register for the Sept gtg in PA and perhaps attend the Gypsy Journal Rally in the end of Sept here in Ohio. Can you tell, I am starting small before longer trip runs. TN in Oct is very doable! Tell us more! I need to gather much wisdom and strength from all of your experiences and I will listen to ALL your stories! Especially if any of us remember where the wine was hidden last....just no wild dancing around campfires, I hear it might be dangerous to one's ribs!!!!!
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby sharon » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:38 pm

OK, Sunshine started this, got a lot of us hetted up about it and no more info! C'mon GF, lets get some ideas flowing as to when and where!!! I'm a very busy woman ya know and have to make my plans well in advance....Sept is almost fully booked, November is getting there fast and I'm already into January on the calendar....let's make this happen!!! :lol: Never mind the fact that I'm on the left coast and it's a loooong way out there. Oh yeah, I'll already be 2/3 of the way there...I'll stop whining now. :D

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby mitch5252 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:09 pm

sharon wrote: Need to get my boy chick fix.

Oh, go ahead - laugh...but this inquiring mind wants to know - what's a BOY CHICK FIX?
You need to explain so these images will stop in my head! :)
mitch5252

Postby BirdbyBird » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:15 pm

Oh, I don't know,much of the fun is in the imagination!!!!!! In real life, it can sometimes be way too tiring!
BirdbyBird

Postby sharon » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 pm

THIS is a Boy Chick.....youngest son and the only one that lives out-of-state, so I don't get to see him as often as I would like to. As mothers, we're not supposed to have favorites, but we all know how that works. A really good kid who managed to get off drugs, get an education (He's an HVAC techie like his mom), buy property, build a house and doesn't owe a dime to anyone. I'm so proud of him. 'Course, I'm also very proud of my Girl Chick, she's done the same, but guess since he's the baby....well, you know.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:00 am

Yep, that is stuff to feel good about..... Congratulations to the Boy Chick! (The handsome Boy Chick at that!) But you know that the imagination had all sorts of other possibilities, right????
BirdbyBird

Postby sharon » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:28 am

Oh yes, Birdy, I know and especially on this forum! Just glad Sparkle didn't see it...you know where that would have gone!! :lol: And yes, he's really quite handsome 'specially since he got rid of those side mustache thingys and got a haircut. Not that I'm prejudiced or anything!

And yes, Mitch, there's a Man Chick in my life too, so let your imagination go wild!! :lol:

Gonna call the son today, see if he's home or at work and see if I can get the dates he's off in Oct. IF we ever hear from our organizer again!

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby mitch5252 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:52 pm

OH - I GET IT - chick as in you're the Mother Hen...right?
Good lookin' kid!

And didn't you post a picture of you with your 'man chick' a while back?
mitch5252

Next

Return to Get Togethers