Update on GTG in Texas

Let's get together!

Re: Update on GTG in Texas

Postby Sunseeker » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:45 pm

There you are sweet Belle! I can't wait to meet you. Sleep well in that nest of yours and soon you'll be in TX. I bet you'll have plenty to tell us before then.

Bethers..wine country without a wine tour is just not right! Someone should definately put this in our plans! We'll have lots to share with the campfire girls :mrgreen:
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Postby Bethers » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Karen - and everyone else coming to this gtg -
Can we make a drive to the Texas Stonehenge - I have that on my must see list - and I don't think it's too far? I have it on my list as being in Hunt, TX - and to just go into the little town and ask at the general store and they'll point me the right way.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:57 am

I already had it on my list. Its quite close to Kerrville and is really a hoot. Great photo op.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Bethers » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Kewl :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby mtngal » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:50 am

Hi Karen and all,

I am planning to come down from Austin to the gtg at Kerrville. Will get a motel in town as cabins at park don't have kitchen or bathroom. Would you please catch me up on the dates and plans for the gtg so I can make reservations as I probably can't stay for the WHOLE week and would like to be there for most people and most fun activities!

Thanks Karen, looking forward........
Diana
mtngal

Previous

Return to Get Togethers