Midwest - Flint Hills (KS) GTG - September 19-22

Let's get together!

Re: Midwest - Flint Hills (KS) GTG - September 19-22

Postby sharon » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:43 pm

retiredhappy wrote:I have to say I sort of fell in love with Eastern Kansas. Was impressed with all the neat, well maintained little towns that I drove through. Seems like most of the small towns on the backroads in Texas are sort of sad and dead or dying looking. I think this should be an annual affair - its kinda midway for most of us and so pretty.

And Catherine did a spectacular job of getting us all there.

I second that motion!! Specially if it's in mid Sept or so when I'm back in the hood so I can come! :D
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Re: Midwest - Flint Hills (KS) GTG - September 19-22

Postby snowball » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:09 pm

I'm so hoping that next year will be the golden year even if I have to bring a tent and a car
that was my plans this year...but with everything that came up I think I was being told that
I wasn't to go anywhere this year..I was trying to find another source of fixing the jacks to see if
it would be cheaper and I could do a quick trip to see my friend who is more like a sister in Washington State
on the peninsula..she just had major surgery and what do I do but loose the back of a crown... :evil:
so nope not going to that either
I hope there will be a mid west gtg as well after all that :lol:
sheila
snowball

Previous

Return to Get Togethers