Only 10 More Days Until the PA GTG!!

Let's get together!

Re: Only 10 More Days Until the PA GTG!!

Postby Bethers » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Wish I could be with you - so will be looking forward to all the pictures.

Paulette, I love Blue Beacon - they do a good job, too. My rig needs a bath desperately - going to have to see if there's one anywhere on any route I might be taking when I leave here.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Paulette, Ernie and I were just talking about the same thing....We were thinking of letting everyone do their own thing on Breakfast and Lunch, then have group suppers....so the Beef BBQ works for me....We'll take care of Sunday night's supper since we're already here.... :lol: :lol: and everyone else will be coming in and setting up....something simple of course.... ;) Will contact Marilyn and Margie on this and hope we hear from Pat and Leslie on here, too....

WhooHoo...Can't wait!!!!
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Postby Liz » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Sorry to miss your PA gtg too, but hope to stop in later on my way to the NE. The GTG Banner is in the mail to you. Hope you get it on time and in one piece.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Paulette » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 am

Lori, I was cleaning out my freezer yesterday and found a big thing of crab meat, so I'm planning on making a pot of Maryland Crab soup. Let me know of anything else you would like me to bring because I'll be doing the grocery thing before I head over.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby VickieP » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Alright, who can't sleep tonight because they're ready for the GTG!!!! I predict lots of flashes around the campground! (Shut up Mitch, I mean camera flashes) :lol:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby Bethers » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:41 pm

I wonder if they can figure out a way to share that crab soup - oh that sounds so good!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Previous

Return to Get Togethers