Lazy Day 3 at the PA GTG!!!

Let's get together!

Lazy Day 3 at the PA GTG!!!

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:17 pm

We didn't do much today....just chilled.....I did some picking up around the 5er and so did Paulette around her MH. Ernie went to do some of his lawn mowing.....My DS had asked for an emergency baby sitter for today and this evening...He had to go do paperwork/orientation for his new job he starts next Monday....so our GD arrived around 10am and she spent the day with Paulette and me.....It was all good as we decided to hang out today anyhow, as tomorrow is the Big Tour of the Battlefield with Margie......took photos of GD playing ladder ball at Paulette's.....had supper...and chatted until 8pm. The weather was sunny and warm, but not too humid.....We're excited about Pat's arrival tomorrow and the tour....will post again tomorrow night..... ;) ;)
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Re: Lazy Day 3 at the PA GTG!!!

Postby VickieP » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 pm

A nice relaxing day getting caught up on the news of each other's lives is a good thing.
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby PeggyinCT » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Hello Lori, Ernie, Paulette and everybody else at the Gettysburg GTG,

Just checking in to see what is happening? I must say that Pauline received a resounding welcome to the campsite. Did you get a lot of rain over the weekend and how is the beautiful little stream doing or is it over its banks?

I remember the Texas Hots. Too bad it's closed for vacation, next year....

I am thining about you and remembering the fun time I had last year. Take care, Peggy
PeggyinCT

Postby Paulette » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Peggy, sorry that you weren't able to make it this year. It has been really dry here so the little bit of rain that I arrived with really didn't do much for the creek. But it is a very nice inexpensive out of the way but close to Gettysburg campground!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby avalen » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 pm

:D
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to Get Togethers