mini PA GTG....

Let's get together!

mini PA GTG....

Postby grammynmaggie » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:25 am

Waiting for Dr appointment to be over then a Walmart stop and I will be on my way to Shenago Lake Campground... for a mini GTG with Liz...Nan...O'Sharon... after the summer I have had so far I'm looking forward to this so I'm sure we will keep you posted....donna
grammynmaggie

Re: mini PA GTG....

Postby Gentleladybear » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:59 am

Great get together, met Sharon. Last day for the group, but as Liz leaves to continue on to her trip to Ireland, Sharon returned for things she had to do, I will be here waiting on my car to be repaired. Donna will be close so if I need help I can call on her.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Postby Bethers » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Gentleladybear wrote:Great get together, met Sharon. Last day for the group, but as Liz leaves to continue on to her trip to Ireland, Sharon returned for things she had to do, I will be here waiting on my car to be repaired. Donna will be close so if I need help I can call on her.

Here's hoping for a fast and efficient fix to your car, Nan!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Liz » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Did a mini blog post about our mini Gtg. These are always fun, no matter what we do.
http://wheres-liz-2015.blogspot.com/2015/08/pennsylvania-get-together-with-rving.html
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Othersharon » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Thanks, Liz for posting this! And we can tell everyone we actually saw Big Foot in the wilds of PA! (I'm still wondering where he went when we were walking back to our rv's?!)
Othersharon

Postby avalen » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:43 pm

:D
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to Get Togethers