All alone, boo hoo

Let's get together!

All alone, boo hoo

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Lyn and I extended our stay at this beautiful park until Wednesday. This morning Sarah, Sharon and Catherine pulled out. I was up to say good bye to Sarah but missed Catherine and Sharon. Looks pretty lonesome around here and the rain has come in.

Lyn and I are going to Ellinwood KS tomorrow to a pretty little city park for a day or two or????? Then I'm off to a COE park in Fort Supply OK for a day or two. Since I've discovered COE parks I kind of plan my trips to go from COE park to COE park. I love the price and that you aren't crammed in like sardines. This was a wonderful GTG, so many ladies from all over the country. As someone told Catherine, put it on the forum and they will come. Lots of fun, food and dogs. Tina has inspired me to do more walking - all these gals with their Fits. I found a couple of free apps that count my steps and calories on my phone.

Looking forward to the next adventure and hopefully meeting more of you ladies.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Re: All alone, boo hoo

Postby MandysMom » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:51 pm

So glad a good time was had by all. Know a future GTG is to look forward to. Safe travels to all.
Velda
MandysMom

Postby cnq50b » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Yep, sorry I missed you but when I came by the dogs made noise but possibly not enough...
Maybe it's time to enjoy a little down time.
I know it's going to take me a while to process everything - hopefully get some pics posted this weekend.
Sarah did a terrific job of keeping everyone in the loop on the forum since the rest of us didn't have enough internet strength to do much with.
What a group!
Oh, and as I was leaving the camp host came out to talk to me - he remembered me when I started asking about sites last year & was delighted to hear everyone had a good time. He said we can actually reserve the group site a year in advance.... hmmmmm..... :D
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Postby bluepinecones » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Someone had to stay to keep the rangers in line today.
Missing everyone too as I sit here in MO alone.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby sharon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:06 pm

cnq50b wrote:Oh, and as I was leaving the camp host came out to talk to me - he remembered me when I started asking about sites last year & was delighted to hear everyone had a good time. He said we can actually reserve the group site a year in advance.... hmmmmm..... :D

Not me...I want to be down by the water!! Loved that cg!

Sorry I missed you Karen, I owe you a hug!

Sorry Sarah, didn't realize you were leaving today and heading to Mo...we could have met up.
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby snowball » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:35 pm

you all have a safe trip and take care ok
glad it was a great gtg
sheila
snowball

Return to Get Togethers