Westlake RV Resort

Re: Westlake RV Resort

Postby Bethers » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 pm

MrsHomeSweetRoam wrote:
Bethers wrote:Ouch, expensive all the way around. But if it works for you, then it's a good deal. And if he's close to work, that alone can save money on the cost of the park. I'd have to look, but think Traders Village was recommended to me once. I only stayed in one park near Houston, and had a complimentary stay at it. I usually stop in my g/f's yard.

His office is 6 miles away and we drive a Smart car. Is Traders Village the park that also is a swapmeet? (anyone can come and go) The other one in Cinco, we did not like for many reasons. The third option we heard of has a swapmeet going on with all the traffic to go with it.

Unless there are other options out there that we don't know about just yet, this will probably be where we stay most the time.

I never stayed at Traders Village ... only was told about it, and I do think it has the swap meet on weekends. RV Park Reviews has people who like it, people who don't ... I didn't read the reviews. And if you like where you are, and convenience when working is paramount to me, then you've got a great place to be. Cost is so subjective ... and it looks like you've got good amenities. I'd like that bath for doggies :) Peaches might not, but I sure would.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Sandersmr » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:14 pm

I know a couple of spots on the south side, but they would definitely not be as convenient to his work. We'll have to have a mini GTG with Red sometime soon.
Maggie, Oscar and Jasmine (and sometimes Mark)
2002 F-150 Supercrew
2010 Sportsmen Classic 16BH
Sandersmr

Postby Redwahine » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Traders village definitely has tons of traffic and is not secure. Many people that have their weekend shops at the weekend events are full timers in the park. The traffic is non stop all day Sat & Sun. But quiet during the week.
Redwahine

Previous

Return to CG/RV Park Info/Recommendations