Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park

Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park

Postby sunshinecruiserTN » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Homosassas FL www.rockcrushercanyon.com
Very large sites, not pull through but easy to back as there are no obstacles.
Friendly staff
Good place for GTG
Passport America for 3 nights others $32
Dog run
Playground
heated enclosed pool & hot tub
Quiet
FHU and Cable
Live, Laugh, Love
TN/FL
sunshinecruiserTN

Re: Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Good to know...thanks.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby bikerchic777 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 am

I stayed at Nature Coast Landings RV Resort in Crystal River, FL the past two winters. We stopped at Rock Crusher after Church one day to look around. On our drive through, we met a guy who work camped there. We became friends. His name is Keith and he's from Canada. I call him Ranger Keith, as he is a retired cop. I haven't heard from him lately so reminds me that I should see if he's there again this year. Did you run into him? Handsome guy 8-) Wasn't sure if he would go back since Encore (I believe it was) sold it back to the original owners. I did like it. Looks more like a state park or Army Corps of Engineers campground...very woodsy :D Went to an AWESOME Christmas concert there that the Church I went to put on (Gulf to Lake Church). Are you still down there? I have some very good friends at NCL. Barbie (BarbaraRose) has a friend in Crystal River, too. Remember...I had a gtg with Liz last winter and we went kayaking on the Rainbow River? I miss it :cry: Hope I can head that way next year.
Linda, Rags, and Brutus full-timing it in our 2017 Winnebago Micro Mini, Thumbelina.

When life throws you a curve, lean into it!
bikerchic777

Postby Bethers » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:51 am

Looks nice. I noticed the rates go up in Jan to $40 a night and they only take PA April to mid-Dec. Are you there now till spring?
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Gentleladybear » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:35 am

If you want to stay at Rock Crusher Long time they will arrange a rate for you. It is a beautiful park that I would recommend. Very nice people there, very accommodating.
Nan
Gentleladybear

Return to CG/RV Park Info/Recommendations