Fair Park - Hope Arkansas

Fair Park - Hope Arkansas

Postby Birdie » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:21 am

City and State: Hope, Arkansas

Name of CG: Fair Park RV Park

CG Website: None available

Overall Rating: (scale of 1 – 10) about 7

Pros: Pull thru and maybe all spaces, are easy to pull into. There are no markings and the grounds are grass. Could be iffy if it were wet. Very level, lots of trees around, but no that many over the campsites. Roads in are gravel but good. Lots of walking area and a small lake that you can walk to and around. This is a good spot to stop for a night and then move on and it was listed in the 2009 Trailer Life RV Parks, Campgrounds and Services Directory. Instructions to get here are confusing. To get here, South bound on I-30, take exit 30 and turn left at the light (378) go about 2 miles or a land mark is after the train bridge that you go under is a Sonic drive in (today) and a light, turn left at the light and drive to the Shell gas station (junction 174) drive to Park Drive and turn right. The office is past the ’large horse/cattle arena on the left and curve right go past the log house and there are some large concrete poles in front of the community building (on left) across the street is seating for the playing field. (Confused yet - ask at the Wal-Mart and those are the directions you get.)

Cons: If there is a game, baseball, football, or 4-H, FFA show you would not want to stop here. Home town of former President Bill Clinton 8-) :oops: :roll:

Comments: Probably about 2 ½ miles from I-30.

Rate: $15.00 nightly rate, has 30 amp and water.
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Return to CG/RV Park Info/Recommendations