grayland State Park WA state

grayland State Park WA state

Postby Christine » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:45 pm

this park is located in Grayland, WA
Grayland State park
http://www.parks.wa.gov/parks/?selectedpark=Grayland%20Beach%20%20I%20believe%20this%20is%20the%20only%20way%20to%20access%20the%20parks%20site%20for%20reservations%20and%20links%20are%20off%20to%20the%20right%20for%20information also http://www.stateparks.com/grayland_beach.html

I have to rate this park a 10!! I go here as much as possible...

All the circles are full hookups, and the back sites by the dunes are electicity and water.. Very nice clean restrooms with showers, etc. Circle site have trees and some typical brush... The back sites also have the circles with some trees.. pull ins are pretty bare but private... there is also Yurts with hookupsites there too.. Check out the site !!!

I cant say anything I dont like about this state park!! so if your up this way on the pacific coast i highly recommend them

Close to Wesport WA a small fishing town with lots of shops and some nice restrurants.
Christine

Re: grayland State Park WA state

Postby BirdbyBird » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:48 pm

I saw the dog in one of the pictures...is the park/beach dog friendly? Herschel really gets bummed out when he can't play on the beach...it makes long beach walks much more fun, watching what he sees and finds interesting :) I noted the location....we will travel there eventually :) :) :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Christine » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:32 pm

oh yes.. very doggie friendly.. I dont go where my dogs arent welcome....
Christine

Postby AlmostThere » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 am

Christine, do you drive on I-5 much? Just wondering your experience on that highway pulling your trailer. Seems any place I want to travel I'm stuck with having to take I-5 for most of the trek.
AlmostThere

Postby Christine » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am

Christine, do you drive on I-5 much? Just wondering your experience on that highway pulling your trailer. Seems any place I want to travel I'm stuck with having to take I-5 for most of the trek.

not if i can help it...LOL once I have entered the freeway I am just ok with it... most of the time I go the back roads... i only have to go a few miles via I-5 to hit Hwy 6 out to Raymond and to Grayland... going North to Millersylania I only have to go about 10 miles if that.. or I go down south to the Onalaska exit or to Hwy 12 to head to Ike Kinswa state park.. ( another great park)
Christine

Postby AlmostThere » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:41 pm

It's almost closer for me to go to the coast in Oregon, but that means driving thru Portland, also on I-5!. :o :shock:
AlmostThere

Return to CG/RV Park Info/Recommendations