Sparkles

Sparkles

Postby snowball » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:25 am

Years ago Sparkles used to post pictures of her finds...in Fl beautiful campgrounds smaller ones a lot free or a small amount
was there ever a list made up or did they just get mentioned randomly ...I remember looking at them and thinking would love to see this campground
thinking that is where she took a picture of the white peacock
sheila
snowball

Re: Sparkles

Postby gingerK » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:11 pm

I've never seen a list but you could search her posts if her account is still here. Maybe Beth knows where to look.
Any day spent in the company of my animals is a good day.
gingerK

Postby Bethers » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:41 pm

She never listed anything. I stayed one free place she did in Florida and they had signs not allowing it, but if you asked nicely they usually let you. And she could charm anyone. They let her stay as long as she wanted. Me, I got a one night approval then had to ask again the next lol I didn't push it a third. She also stayed in church lots sometimes. She loved Magnolia Beach Birdie posted about a bit ago. She wanted me to buy a lot with her there, but we never seriously looked. And after we did the trip down Baja, that probably would have been done every couple years. She loved Mittry Lake near Yuma.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby snowball » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:19 pm

thanks Beth I know that lots are down in FL and remembered some of her photo's and how pretty the campgrounds where
thought others might like to check them out
sheila
snowball

Postby Bethers » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:51 pm

snowball wrote:thanks Beth I know that lots are down in FL and remembered some of her photo's and how pretty the campgrounds where
thought others might like to check them out
sheila

She didn't really have many free places in Florida. Her favorite was the one I mentioned, that isn't really allowed, although I haven't been back. It should be. It was her go to place.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to CG/RV Park Info/Recommendations