Century RV Park and Campground, Ogden, UT

Century RV Park and Campground, Ogden, UT

Postby Birdie » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:07 pm

City and State: Ogden, UT
Date: 7/2014

Name of CG: Century RV Park and Campground

CG Website: www.centuryparkrv.com (801) 731-3800

Overall Rating: 6

Pros: This is big rig friendly campground. Convenient to I-80. Friendly staff. Give a Good Sam Discount of 10%. Were not interested in discussing Passport America.

Cons: Noisy. I don't count noise from the highway. If the campground is by the highway...you got that noise. This was kids, motorcycles, pickups, etc.

Comments: It is within 2 long blocks of I-80. I'd look for another place, but then I am cheap. It was too late in the day for me to continue down the highway. It is in AllStays.

Rate: One night $34.00 with GS discount of $3.40. total $30.60 + tax $34.70
2012 Class A Winnebago 30T (is for sale)
Coach House Platnium (my now rig)
Chevy HHR
Birdie

Location: After 10 years full-time, I am off the road in North FL!

Re: Century RV Park and Campground, Ogden, UT

Postby snowball » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:15 pm

from the picture I think I stayed in it as well this fall...120 for a week if it's the same place and can't think of any other
that fits the description...Ogden as well as Salt Lake City have very few in town campgrounds in Ogden there was one just south of here
but as I recall it was harder to get around in...but that might be a miss remembrance as we only stayed there once
Further down the road is one called oh phooy it's gone was an orchard always liked it but it was further from what we needed then talk about noisy
the one by the amusement park :lol: in SLC is KOA and I think one further south in the southern part of the city is one or two small ones but again further from what we wanted...so usually stayed at KOA..if in the area at the right time of the year there are lots of campgrounds in the canyons ect...
sheila
snowball

Return to CG/RV Park Info/Recommendations