Any opinions on Imperial Dam BLM LTVA?

Any opinions on Imperial Dam BLM LTVA?

Postby Olive6001 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:56 pm

I met a fellow today who was telling me about wintering at Imperial Dam. He made it sound like fun. Does anyone here know anything about it?

Nikki

On Edit: Would ya look at me. I'm picking up the lingo! I typed BLM LTVA without a second thought. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nikki and Olive
2005 B Touring Cruiser
Olive6001

Re: Any opinions on Imperial Dam BLM LTVA?

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 am

Nikki, you wear your mantle of knowledge and experience well. :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby sharon » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:29 am

I've never been there but I know 2 ladies that have wintered there and they loved it. That's the extent of my knowledge, but if you want to learn more I'll be happy to ask Donna if I can send you her phone number. She's a sweet lady and would be more than happy to pass on info.
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby Olive6001 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:06 pm

sharon wrote:I've never been there but I know 2 ladies that have wintered there and they loved it. That's the extent of my knowledge, but if you want to learn more I'll be happy to ask Donna if I can send you her phone number. She's a sweet lady and would be more than happy to pass on info.

Thanks, Sharon. I'll get in touch in a few months when I can focus on what Donna has to say. I think it would be fun to try something like Imperial Dam.

Tina, yes I do and I'm humble, too. :shock:

Nikki
Nikki and Olive
2005 B Touring Cruiser
Olive6001

Postby sharon » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Just let me know. If you're planning on going there for the winter make sure you come to Quartszite and camp with us the last 2 weeks in January for the rv show. I'll be there and possibly Lyn...if I didn't scare her to bad in the RZR last year! :lol: Loads of fun.
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>
sharon

Postby snowball » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:18 pm

sharon wrote:Just let me know. If you're planning on going there for the winter make sure you come to Quartszite and camp with us the last 2 weeks in January for the rv show. I'll be there and possibly Lyn...if I didn't scare her to bad in the RZR last year! :lol: Loads of fun.

and Kerry and myself :lol: Imperial Dam is down around Yuma right? not been to it but if it's in AZ you will be able to 'float' around the various blms I think I know the sticker that we get in LaPosa works elsewhere
Hope to see you
sheila
snowball

Postby Bethers » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:56 pm

I usually stay on the short term blm lands. Other places I prefer near Yuma, but have heard good things about that one.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby mtngal » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Blogger 'rvsueandcrew' has some good pics of the area.

LTVA = new to me! Had to look it up. ;)
Diana
mtngal

Return to CG/RV Park Info/Recommendations