Lake Mineral Wells State Park, Texas

Lake Mineral Wells State Park, Texas

Postby oregontocal » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:28 pm

When I leave here on Dec. 12, I'm meeting a friend in Tulsa for a few days, then meeting another friend in Mineral Wells, TX. She suggested staying at Lake Mineral Wells State Park - have any of you been there?
oregontocal

Re: Lake Mineral Wells State Park, Texas

Postby Liz » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:48 am

Went to the TX State Park website to check out this park and found this notice. Thought you'd want to know.

"The park is currently undergoing an extensive construction project to upgrade roads and facilities. The construction will be completed in phases and is tentatively scheduled to end during the spring 2009. The park will be heavily impacted during the construction. All roads, facilities, and activities will be affected at some point during the project. Please contact the park for more details and the latest information concerning specific facilities and activity restrictions."
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Re: Lake Mineral Wells State Park, Texas

Postby oregontocal » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:56 am

Thank you, Liz. We saw that on the website, but I called to try to make reservations anyway, just in case there might have been a few spots open. Nope. All the roads are closed because of repaving. So, we're staying in a motel instead. Gee--a regular bed!
oregontocal

Return to CG/RV Park Info/Recommendations