Country Aire Rv Park
1700 North Main St
Cedar City, Utah 84721
435-586-2550

rating
on a scale of 1-10
i'm afraid that it's 4-5
why? because I got frustrated :evil:
so the good first it's easy to get to wide roads wide spaces could be really great
then on to the bad grrrrr but perhaps it's me!!! I'm by myself so I was having problems getting close to the electric outlet
but not to close cause of the slides the site it's level and the manager even saw that I was having troubles can't tell you how often I went around
trying to get positioned right then to be unlevel...finally went to the office to see if I could move sites and it was closed...not only didn't she stop to offer help when it was very obvious I was having troubles..finally went to the people who came in as I was checking in...he came over and loaned me his blocks as my shattered while trying to get on them..it's hard to position them and get on top of them by your self :roll:
was so wishing that I'd just gone on but was thinking I'd been driving almost 6 hours and would be going into the sun at a bad time of the day and a area that I don't overly enjoy...then the wifi isn't strong...says it is gets 4 bars but won't work
I've stayed here before you would think I'd learn right ????????
sheila
snowball

Return to CG/RV Park Info/Recommendations