GBs and MGs how many are you using

GBs and MGs how many are you using

Postby asirimarco » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:54 am

found this - kind of gives an explanation I can understand -
asirimarco

Re: GBs and MGs how many are you using

Postby Bethers » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 am

That certainly shows how hard it would be for the average person to use up their alloted space.

Great info in a really easy to understand format.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby SeeyaGal » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:10 am

lol I was just downloading a large mass of photo's into my external hard drive and it was almost 24,000 files!! :o My camera holds 2 GB!
Picasa where I store my photo's screams at me alot to get all the photo's out of Picasa because I have too many in there and had to buy more storage!! :roll:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
Seeyagal
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... G_0053.jpg
SeeyaGal

Location: Full-Timers since Aug 2001, on the road, Summer in Washington, Winters Yuma AZ

Postby AlmostThere » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:55 pm

Yesterday I bought 2- 1gb ea. storage thingees that you plug into your USB. I have never tried these or heard of them but I heard all you gals mentioning them. I filled up the first one and the second one is probably 2/3 the way full. Ok, now that I have these little thingees holding some of my most precious photos, how do I mark them and store them. How do you keep from getting them all mixed up together?
AlmostThere

Postby Bethers » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:09 pm

Mine are on their own rings - I use car rings - and then I put on a label on the ring for what's on that one. You could label the device itself, too, but this is just the way I started doing it and works for me.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Maintenance/Tech Issues