Neurons gone AGAIN

Neurons gone AGAIN

Postby carold » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:28 pm

I just noticed the icon for pm's with our avatars-so much easier than what I've been doing-I think my learning curve is becoming a very high mountain or else flattening out. :lol: carold
carold

Re: Neurons gone AGAIN

Postby Bethers » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:21 pm

Carold, there is so much stuff we can use on this forum - that I'd be surprised if lots have noticed some of those things. I just love always going directly to the newest unread post. Saves me a heck of a lot of time.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby asirimarco » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:51 pm

just checked out your blog - that Asheville sounds like a neat place to visit. Will have to remember it.
As for the forum - I need to remember to "open in other window" when checking out others blogs etc. loging in everytime I forget drives me crazy - not too far to go
asirimarco

Postby Bethers » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:05 pm

I have tried in the back end to change it so links open in another window, but can't find a way to do so - if I do, I will.

Otherwise, yep, right click and select open in new window. Now, how often do I remember to do that? Not telling.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:44 am

yesterday I just noticed the little "back to top arrow" at the bottom right corner
of each post. So somedays I'm the turtle :roll: :lol: can't always be the hare.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to Maintenance/Tech Issues