"Save" for New Topic?

"Save" for New Topic?

Postby mtngal » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi, last night the rain was causing my internet fits, so after composing a post with pics of the storm, I hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the new topic window just to be save. My connection went away for several ours, and just wanted to check to see if anything from last night had been saved, but don't see it. So, I'm wondering, IF my post was saved, where is it? And IF NOT, what is the purpose of the save button? I'll wait awhile before recreating my post, just incase it is out there somewhere! ;)
Diana
mtngal

Re: "Save" for New Topic?

Postby avalen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:55 pm

I've used the "save" button before and it was saved in my control panel, then I opened
it back up and then hit submit. It worked, it was there.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby avalen » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:00 pm

under the control panel, the overview tab and on the left where it says "manage drafts"
thats where you'll find a saved post.
avalen

Postby AlmostThere » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:09 am

And Avalen has the answer again! Wow, you are one smart gal in navigating this forum! ;) I know I appreciated your help in how to read all the little nuisances on the site. Thanks again!
AlmostThere

Postby Bethers » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:54 am

Hmmmmmmmm - was nuisances and Freudian slip - or is that what you meant LOLOL - I love it.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think she MEANT nuisance, maybe nuances as in all the great little goodies
avalen

Postby Bethers » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:50 pm

HeHe, Ava, I just got a good giggle from that one - and understand the fingers probably did it all by themselves.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby mtngal » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi Ava, thanks for the pointers in the right direction! Sorry to say my post didn't actually save at all. But here are a couple of the pics anyway......

Diana
mtngal

Postby Carolinagal » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:03 am

Diana, you actually got a picture of a double rainbow. I've only seen them out at my son's, (in Colorado)and then only twice. The first time, I was in total awe, the sky was so dark because of the storm and then here are two rainbows with brilliant colors, awesome!!!!!. No camera, as usual for me. Must be something only the west side of our country enjoys, never have seen them in the East. In fact, rainbows are rare, used to see them everytime it rained, not anymore. Maybe too much concrete in this half, of the country.

Really nice pictures!!!

Carol
Carolinagal

Postby AlmostThere » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:33 am

:lol: :oops: :lol: I meant nuances. Sometimes my spellcheck has a mind of it's own.
AlmostThere

Postby Liz » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:01 am

Beautiful double rainbow, Diana!
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Return to Maintenance/Tech Issues