deleting

deleting

Postby carold » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 am

How does one delete a post. I went to edit thinking there might be a button I could push. No neurons working here. carold
carold

Re: deleting

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:13 am

:ugeek: Carold... ok... to feed your neurons.. you're asking two questions ???? one to delete and the other to edit... ..well deleting is simple just don't click on submit !! LOL close out the page and it's gone.. go back to the original category.. go straight up over this box and you'll see next to Board Index.. the column you were in hence you see here Maintenance/Tech Issues...click on it or the Board Index.. ok.. that takes care of that part... Now.. you is really gonna feel silly on this one..cause it did happen to me too.. not being use to this layout... if you don't hit preview first.. before going to submit....so you can do your spell check and look at the layout.. and proof read... (well we all don't do all that ) once you click on the block for submit and it appears... you see up at the right hand side of the message .. YOU'll see your Edit ..just click on that and ta daaaaaa you can re word change and correct anything you want.. in fact you may want to add a "Hello " to me..:)

Sure hope this has helped..if now just shout and someone will help ya... We're the helping kind ...

God Bless
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Return to Maintenance/Tech Issues