Posting link to slideshow....password?

Posting link to slideshow....password?

Postby Liz » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 pm

I've been trying to figure out how to post a link to a photobucket slideshow without it asking for a password. For example: here's a link to my RT pictures/slideshow I want to be able Email to people interested, but when you click on it, it asks for a password. Others have posted slideshows on the forum without that happening, so I know it can be done.

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/l ... =slideshow
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Re: Posting link to slideshow....password?

Postby avalen » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:14 pm

I really don't know except maybe it has something to do with the way you have
your preferences set in photobucket, maybe its set for "private"
I've had a heck of a time today myself trying to get photobucket to work right.
Its driving me nuts.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby Bethers » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:19 pm

I was going to go look, but wasn't using a correct letter in my password and now photobucket has me temporarily blocked - if you havent got an answer or figured it out - I'll take a look again tomorrow and see as I know I did one and no one was asked for a password.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Liz » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Thanks Ava...that was the problem I think. Went into member options and changed it to public. Looks like it worked.
Liz
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby Nasoosie » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:23 am

EXCELLENT slideshow, Liz! Is that mileage, about 9,000, the original mileage? And, do you know how much you are going to sell that Road Trek for?

I can't believe what good shape it is in, (engine looks brand new) and how it has EVERYTHING in it! This rig would be PERFECT for road trips, although too small for full-time living. I once had a Chevy van equipped for road trips, but without bathroom and kitchen facilities or water of any sort. I LOVED it, until the engine just wore out and I thought it better to get a new vehicle. But, on trips, I could park at a campsite and use their showers and bathrooms, and set up a quick-up tarp for outside sitting and cooking. This Road Trek would be GREAT!

Thanks for being so detailed with your photos! I feel as if I walked through the entire thing!
Last edited by Nasoosie on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby Liz » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:36 am

Soos, the mileage is 95,000, not 9,000! If'n it had only 9,000, I'd keep it. It's still in great shape and good for many more adventures for somebody. I had the engine serviced before and after every trip, and oil changed during a long trip. Thoroughly cleaned after every camping trip and a good quality wax twice a year....except this past year when it only got done once. I'm starting out a little high on local advertising ($14,500), but hoping to get at least $10,000, which is about the middle of its nada book value factoring the mileage. I took out the cushions in the back and put in a twin mattress to leave set up as a bed. That worked well for me on my long trips especially. And, the cushions did not get used at all, so still look new!
Liz
Liz

Postby Getupngo » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:05 am

Wow. 95K miles? That is an incredibly CLEAN rig. If anyone has any questions about how well you have cared for it ... this slide show will demonstrate that. Great job.

What are you planning to get in its place (sorry if you've been discussing this ... I've been kinda unplugged).
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby Liz » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Janice, I'm buying a 2002 Pleasure Way...I posted pics on the general forum
Liz
Liz

Return to Maintenance/Tech Issues