Molly's Report

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Re: Molly's Report

Postby Nasoosie » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:04 am

Sounds like good news for Molly! Glad you had the surgery done before your move to TX for the winter....when you are partial to a certain vet, it's hard to trust others.

Which dog is Mollly in the picture you have? Sorry, but I just got here, and haven't read all the messages yet. I probably won't hear anything more from you until you arrive at your destination, now. Sorry about calling you 'Sunshine' on one other message I posted......I couldn't remember Sunseeker!' Also, didn't realize I could scroll the site while previewing my messages on here. I will do better in the future, I hope! Actually, I will try to find that other message and edit it, for the records!

Have a wonderful trip....stay in touch as often as you are able.

From me and Molly
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Re: Molly's Report

Postby Sunseeker » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:37 am

Hey Soos...Molly is the pudgy beagle. She is 10 now and lots less active, but funny she can still dance a mean streak when it nears the 7pm supper hour! She is somewhat slimmer minus her "growth", but as we pulled into this TX GTG campsite tonight, she was partaking of bounty invisible to the human eye aided by flashlights! We finally had to put her inside and will do a sunlight aided sweep in the morning :D

Our trusted vet is only a fax and a phone call away, and available for questions after hours. It's almost as good as travelling with the entire verizon network!
Sunseeker Jill
also Tommy and furkids Sami and Molly
Image,Image
Sunseeker

Previous

Return to Pets