FREE To A Good Home!!

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

FREE To A Good Home!!

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Here's the story.....My DIL's g/f had this dog that she could no longer care for.....she was working too many hours and small kids and no time for the pup....so she was going to take him to the pound, but Amy said she'd take him and try to find a home.....of course, she & I, tried to talk Ernie into it, but he's still doesn't want a dog....she has the pup at her house, thinking that JoJo would like a friend, but JoJo doesn't like him cause the pup nips at him....so the kids are going to foster the dog until a home can be found.....here are his stats and a couple of photos...

Name: Ceasar
sex: Male
breed: Peke-a-Pom
Weight: 6-8 pounds

He's crate trained and is receiving "refresher training" on going potty outside.....doing well with that.....Amy has bathed him twice and has worked at getting matted hair out of his coat....mostly behind the ears.....flea and tick treated.....shots: 1st shots, but the rest unknown cause the lady that orginally had him refuses any more info....Amy's g/f had him tied outside alot....hence the 2 baths and the flea and tick treatment....he's getting brushed twice a day now, and is looking better....he eats well....enjoying both dogfood and people food....

Ceasar
Ceasar and our grandbaby....she's 18mos. .....so this should give you an idea on his size.

I told Amy I would post the photos and info here....just in case any one might be interested....

Ernie says he'd perfect for Beth and Peaches.... ;) :)

Anyways, if any of you are interested or know someone who might be interested, let me know.....I'll PM Amy's e-mail to you...

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2012 Open Range Roamer 5er
2008 Toyota Tundra
http://grammyandpapaswildadventure.blogspot.com
rvgrammy1953

Re: FREE To A Good Home!!

Postby Bethers » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:53 pm

LOL to Ernie and perfect for us.... he gonna bring him down here to see if Peaches gets along with him? Let's see - we wouldn't meet up till November - so Ernie - you take him on till then, and if you're still not willing to give him a permanent home, I'll see if Peaches and Ceasar get along at the gtg.

(This is gonna go over like a lead balloon, I know :) )

Echo - he actually looks perfect for YOU. And you've been looking. Closer, too.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can't stop laughing... :lol: :lol: Ernie read this and is laughing too.... (Yeap, it did go over like a lead balloon :lol: )

But Ceasar is a sweetie.....and yes, Echo, he would be great for you and Shade....that would be a great contrast in color....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2008 Toyota Tundra
rvgrammy1953

Postby Cedar518 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:39 am

Bethers,.... did you show the picture to Peaches? What did she say? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cedar518

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:45 am

Read my post to Amy and she said to tell all of you that Ceasar gets along with other dogs fine.....it's just that JoJo thinks he's the boss in the house and is just a little jealous of him.....and that he does well around kids......he bounces when excited.....but will calm down when told to....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2008 Toyota Tundra
rvgrammy1953

Postby Paulette » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:53 am

He does look like a mini Peaches! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Echo, is he calling to ya?

Very sweet looking doggie, but I have my limit! (2)
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Paulette

Postby Getupngo » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 am

He's a real cutie ... and I really NEED another yappy little dog to compete for alpha dog in this rolling tin can! I'm sure someone will offer a good home for him.

Maybe you could pop Ceasar into a crate, ship him to Bethers and then SHE can find a new home for him if Peaches is less than pleased. :lol:
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby Echo » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:07 pm

:shock:

Ok sticking my neck and happy? home out here..... How yappy is he? How good is he at waiting to P outside? Is he neutered? We have two female dogs here and one cat. Am about at the point with said cat to checking to see if it's true about tasting like chicken!!!!! Honey dog is spayed. Shade is not. Had little tiny wiggly thoughts of maybe finding a small male Pom or Chi and breeding her. But like I said only tiny thoughts of that. It would have to be a small male cause I don't want to take the chance of her having problems if the pups are to big. But that's neither here nor there right now.

If? And I do mean IF I take him? Is there any way you guys could meet me half way down in VA with him??? I just can't do a trip of about 435 mls one way.
Echo
Who is a work camper of 4 seasons,
and now has a truck & travel trailer to live in!
Co-horts: daughter Kelly & 'Shade' the Pom.

Echo

Postby Echo » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:09 pm

Or if you know of any body that might be heading this way in the next few weeks????
Echo

Echo

Postby rvgrammy1953 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Aren't you lucky that we are leaving here on Sept. 1st or 2nd.... ;) :lol: ...so PM'd you with options, Amy's e-mail and details....you will just love him....

Lori
ImageImage
Lori, Ernie & Spinner
2008 Toyota Tundra
rvgrammy1953

Postby Echo » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Oh boy I'm probably gonna be a gonner!!! Will check out the PM.
Echo

Echo

Postby Echo » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:00 pm

Well Ceasar doesn't seem camera shy at any rate. Not like Shade. You try to get a picture of her? She sees a camera or the phone? She's gone. I've got one really good picture of Shade and that's it, she's gone. ~sigh~
Echo

Echo

Return to Pets