Peyton & Eli need a home

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Peyton & Eli need a home

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:25 am

My 2 little foster boys are ready to find a forever home. Their ads are on Petfinder. I've posted their pics & their Petfinder links below.

This is Peyton http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=11612826

This is Eli http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=11612752

They are both wonderful boys & have already been camping. If I could keep one it would be Peyton the poodle. While we were camping, he stayed right by my side at the campfire. My naked pups have to always be on leash, but Peyton just wants to be right with you.
If anyone here is interested, please PM me.
NakedPupsAndMe

Re: Peyton & Eli need a home

Postby Bethers » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:32 am

Good luck! They are both adorable and I'm sure being small dogs you'll get lots of interest and homes for them quickly.

Funny thing, I was telling Peaches just this morning that she better prepare herself, as one day I'm sure she'll no longer be the only dog LOL - but the time isn't right, nor is the distance. And I am also trying to tell myself that one is easier, yep, I'm trying to convince myself of that (well I KNOW it - but can't help myself).

FInd them the bestest homes - the deserve them.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:03 am

Beth, just think how much company for Peaches it would be when you're at work. Two are not any more trouble than one. Yeah, right! I NEVER planned on traveling with two BIG Labs. Stuff happens.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:15 pm

If I didn't have so many, I would keep Peyton. He is the best little guy camping. I know I keep bragging on him, but he was an absolute joy when we took him. He didn't bark at the other campers or dogs, and he stayed right under my chair outside by the campfire. I finally took his leash off & even when he was distracted by a squirrel, he came right back to me. My pups all go camping with us & they love it, but they are a pain in the butt. I would love to see him get a RV'ing home. He would be a perfect traveling companion.
Eli is a great boy too, but he is like my CC's. He's energetic & wants to play. Has to be on a leash. If he sees a squirrel, he's gone! Peyton is such a calm & relaxing little camper, he was a surprising change for me! :D
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby avalen » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:27 pm

I really like that little poodle, if I didn't have a full house already I'd be looking for
transport help.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:46 am

Peyton has been adopted! His new family picked him up yesterday. I'm very happy for him, but I do miss him terribly. I've gotten in the habit of shuffling my feet so as not to step on him. He was always right by my side. His new family emailed me pics last night & they love him already. Good luck Peyton! Hope you have a wonderful life little man!
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Bethers » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Aw, such wonderful news!

Now, my fingers and prayers are for the same good news about Eli!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby avalen » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:43 pm

wonderful news, but sad too cause I know ya get attached but still you
want them to have a family of their own.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to Pets