Zeke and Abby...

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Zeke and Abby...

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Here's my Abby in her favorite postion ...she really worked hard

Here's Zeke...Looking at ya.. now I'll have to find close ups of Reba and Joe the Cresteds..they hide when the Two bears are in action.. and I can't say I blame them cause I do LOL

Ok.. that's it for now...

God Bless
Barbzeee and the Crew...

PS I need to be rescued.. :)
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

http://barbzeee.blogspot.com/

Barbzeee

Re: Zeke and Abby...

Postby Bethers » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 pm

Abby looks like she's in grave need of a belly rub, and Zeke looks like he's saying, just try to rub MY belly NOT lol
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Barbzeee » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:09 pm

Hey Beth...some days I do ask permission.. LOL then there is some days he meets the Lord ..LOL Somebody's gotta be boss.... In fact I told him this morning...after I done cleaned up the kitchen 3 times.. that if I knew I could put him to work on a Garbage truck ..he'd be one happy Critter..cause he keeps opening up the pale.. He puts his big foot on the pedal and to the medal that lid opens and it's all Ala carte... I have the strangest pick ups in the morning if'n ya know what I mean :)

God Bless that Dawg

Barbzeee and the crew
Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

Barbzeee

Postby Bethers » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Aw, bless his heart. Something about the smell of garbage (and other dog's poop) that just gets a dogs saliva running :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Cedar518 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:35 am

Love the pic of Abby,.... what a life, eh? And Zeke just looks like he'd lick you to death if you would let him! great buddies.
Cedar518

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:10 am

Rotties get a bum rap. All the ones I've ever met are BIG babies. Had a friend who used her's for a therapy dog at senior care centers. She dressed her up in a tutu and tiera. Just hard to be afraid of a Rottie in a tutu.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby Liz » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:12 am

Zeke: "There's nothing in my bowl, Ma."

Abby: "Zzzzzzzz"
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Postby NakedPupsAndMe » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:01 am

They are beautiful! I have to admit, I get nervous around big dogs. Not just Rotties, all big dogs. I haven't had one since I was a kid. I love them & think they're beautiful but I do hang back a little. Yours look very friendly! :)
NakedPupsAndMe

Postby Barbzeee » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:15 pm

I can not tell a lie.. Ladies... Abby is a sweet heart.. Zeke well.let me say this.. he's a true true Dominant male.. and being he's had two major surgeries at a very young age.. He don't menz with many words.. But if Abby accepts you first he's ok.. but takes awhile... He was an absolute dream when we started showing.. but when he tore both cruciate ligaments.. folks that was the end of the story... He's doing great now as far as his legs.. and he is absolute a handsome dude all 140lbs of him.. but I am very much aware of his manner.. .Now don't get me wrong.. he lives with two Chinese Crested .. and is very protective of them as well.. he just is a horse of a different color..

I keep a good eye on him and make sure that he behaves..he is a love truly ..but very chary of strangers..

Have to tell the truth.. them are the facts..and I never worry when I travel with him.. that's for sure..

God Bless
Barbzeee and Crew..

Barbzeee and Crew

Just go with the flow !

Barbzeee

Postby avalen » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 pm

beautiful rotties and its good to know you have protection.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Return to Pets