8 plus weeks

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

8 plus weeks

Postby BirdbyBird » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:10 pm

I didn't post pics last week. Thought you might have gotten tired of the buggers..... The Blue Roan boy will be going back to NC in the end of June to grow up and hopefully to be shown. Little Orange Roan boy left yesterday evening in the arms of a 10 year old. I figure that he will get over missing his siblings when he figures out he now has two girls! The larger Orange Roan girl is waiting to hear back from Louisiana to find out if she will head down that way. I am about to start calling a few of the names that their "Papa's" owner forwarded to me. She has a website and a waiting list, so she sent me several names from this tri-state area. I think it was her way to say thank you for agreeing to send the BR boy down to her. I also have a lead on another possible home with a customer of one of the kennel club members who has a groom shop. As much as I want to keep one of the girls, I am having more and more trouble convincing myself that its a good idea. If I am serious to going to some rallies and try to travel more, I really don't need another four paw to potty and exercise....As it is I have to take two walks! An as much as I enjoy showing, and traveling around to the shows, I enjoy the traveling part more than the showing part. It was just a good excuse to travel.

The little boy that found a home.

I'm going to NC

If I go to Louisiana, I can be shown.
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Re: 8 plus weeks

Postby Redetotry » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:43 pm

I know it must be hard watching your little ones leave but I'm thinking how happy the ten year old must be with her new puppy. BR is so handsome. Thank you for the pictures I've really enjoyed watching them grow.
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby bluepinecones » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:10 am

No way I could get tired of seeing these little angles. Keep those photos coming as long as you can. I haven't even got to hold one and it hurts to see them go away.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby Nasoosie » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:16 am

Awww....what a tough thing it is to raise little poochies and then have to part with them. They look like puppies again now that their haircuts have grown out a bit! They really are the sweetest little things I have seen in a long time. How nice that two have found such good homes already. Maybe we shall see one or more of them in the big dog shows later on!

I have only had puppies to raise once (an accident) and I know how it killed me to let them go. One nice family sent me pictures of their adopted one for many years after they took her. Thanks for the latest pictures!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby Cedar518 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:24 am

I keep repeating,... I am a CAT person,... I am a CAT person,.. :D But do admit that these little lovey faces got into my heart! I'm glad I'm not close by so i could see them and really fall in love with one of them. I'd probably ended up with one. :? Good for them that they are finding homes.
Cedar518

Postby dpf » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:56 pm

How could you possibly think that we could get tired of looking at those adorable little babies? :shock: I've looked forward to new pictures every week! So going to miss seeing them when they go to their forever homes. :cry:
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby dpf » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Are the babies all in their forever homes? Would really appreciate an update! OR more pictures! ;)
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Return to Pets