HELP!!!

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

HELP!!!

Postby retiredhappy » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:52 am

I work with a rescue group called Let Love Live. Right now they are in an emergency situation. Yesterday they took in 25 of 45 rescued. mostly Yorkshire terriers with a few poodles and shih tzus. These dogs are in TERRIBLE shape, completely matted up for YEARS to where they can barely move. They came from a breeder and were living in rabbit cages, in the garage. My vet, Piney Woods Vet in Pittsburg, Texas, is doing all the vetting at a discounted rate,and clipping then will be put to fosters and adoption. In spite of all the trauma for the dogs, they are sweet, with tails wagging. Are don't know how to post pictures in here any more, but if you check my Facebook or go to Let Love Live website you can see they babies. If you can donate ANY help to Let Love Live at Piney Woods Vet clinic toward their care, I would be so grateful. You can call Pine Woods at 903 946-9200 directly for Let Love Live, or Paypal at Let Love Live. This group transports a lot of these rescues to they midwest to find them homes outside of Texas. I understand times are hard right now, but anything will help. Humans did this to these babies, so we need to fix this. Its so hard for me not to hate people sometimes. I'm currently fostering another foster, a little black Pomeranian called Phoebe. She was also a breeder and hadn.t been handled. She now sleeps on the bed with my other four and loves belly rubs. Now we're looking for a new mommy for her. I will take at least one of the Yorkies to foster. Makes me feel useful and happy.

Thanks for any help you guys at do and if you want one of these babies, we might be able to work a transport.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Re: HELP!!!

Postby BirdbyBird » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:16 pm

Thank you for sharing the information...
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Bethers » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:29 pm

I'll be donating. Thanks for sharing and for all you do.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Liz » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:40 pm

I looked at the pitiful looking pups on Facebook. I made a donation. Thanks for what you do to help those babies.
Liz
https://wheresliz2018.blogspot.com
"Life in the presence of God...is a life to be enjoyed every moment of every day." A. W. Tozer
Liz

Return to Pets