Week #4

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Week #4

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Week four! They have begun to go outside on warm days for a little while each time. It is very useful about the time I need to change the blankies in the whelping box. They are using the litter box better than past pups have picked up newspaper. The wood pellets absorb the moisture better and keep the whole room smelling woody...better that than the other.... When the pups went outside and Remi could see them walking, I think he finally figured out that there might be a potential future in these little squeaky things. He should enjoy playing with the pups as they get a little older.

Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Re: Week #4

Postby Getupngo » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Tina, they are getting so big ... and mobile!!! Thanks for sharing these
little sweeties with us.
Janice traveling solo in a 2008 Four Winds Windsport
Navigator: Annie the miniature poodle
2011 Honda CRV toad

Getupngo

Postby avalen » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm

they have really gotten cute, cuter everyday!!!
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Postby dpf » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:20 pm

I always look forward to the pictures updating us on their progress! They are just adorable. Thank you for sharing them with us!
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby retiredhappy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:33 pm

I hope you're able to find them good homes. There are so many mutts out there that also need good homes. My heart goes out to them. I've only had one pedigree dog, I always end up at the local pound or SPCA's. It was a Great Dane that I thought I was going to show. Took him to a puppy show and asked the lady next to me to watch him for a minute while I got a cup of coffee. She promptly warned me NEVER to leave my dog unattended as puppies with good potential had been known to be poisoned. Last show I EVER went to.
Karen West
Baxter, Sophie, & Bailey

retiredhappy

Postby MsBHaven » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Thanks for the puppy photo updates! Wow! They just keep getting cuter and cuter!
2013 Thor Chateau Citation Sprinter - 24' 10" - 2 slides

Ms"B"Haven (Margie)

3 Chihuahuas (Buddy, Annie, Maggie)
MsBHaven

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Requests for the puppies came in before they were even born.....so they will all have solid homes once they are evaluated. Both Remi and Herschel came from rescue so I have a place in my heart for that too, but I strongly support the rights of responsible breeders.... something that the spate of HSUS backed legislation is trying to outlaw. And though I have been warned about the AR people opening crates at dog show, I have found that just like Rv'ers, dog people look out for one another. The amount of grooming equipment $$$ and expensive tools just sit out on tables as owners take off to a ring...... But then I trust some strangers I've just met in RV parks, too!
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:41 am

Wow, now they look like real puppies and are just sooooooooo cute! They've lost that newborn look! What cuties!
Cedar518

Postby bluepinecones » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:13 am

My they have grown. So cute too. Glad to know they have good homes to look forward to but will be very sad to see them go.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby mitch5252 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:34 pm

I can't imagine anything cuter than puppies (especially these). The look on the pup on the bottom in that last picture is priceless...
Thanks for sharing!
mitch5252

Postby WickedLady » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 pm

The blue roan definitely looks male. A good quality for a show dog. He would be my choice but they are all Soooo cute!
WickedLady

Postby Carolinagal » Fri May 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Oh, I haven't seen them for some time and they are sooooooo cute. They're at the stage now, where its so much fun to watch them play.
Thanks so much for keeping us posted. Thought of them, and your post was first in this thread. So many in here to read too. I am not going to
get caught up on the forum, before I leave. Had to check these babies out though

CArol
Carolinagal

Return to Pets