Pups are now 2 weeks old!!!

Ask Questions, Post Info, Post Pictures - Show off your Pets

Pups are now 2 weeks old!!!

Postby BirdbyBird » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:08 pm

We do have eyes but still spend most of our time nursing and sleeping. We change every day. We can ALMOST get our legs under us...just can't keep them there. We bark/squeak like a dog stuffy toy and say, "Mommy, we want more NOW! How could you go away and hang out in the front room like a free woman for 15 minutes. Can't you tell we are just starving (Yeah they have quadrupled their weight + in two weeks) Come feed us more now!"

Blondie is doing all the hard work right now because I am working everyday. My project should be done about the time they are old enough to get shots and get out and be socialized. Still haven't decided whether to keep one yet. Blondie's "other mother" suggested that we co-own one together. Since both ma and pa are out of her lines, and she is much more active in the show ring, especially now, since I have nothing to show, she is getting all the calls about possible puppies. That isn't so bad, she is a good sales person:)

Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Re: Pups are now 2 weeks old!!!

Postby Carolinagal » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Oh, they have grown!!! They are so cute, how can you not keep one? So glad you posted this week, will be looking forward to next weeks posting hint,hint

Thanks,
Carol
Carolinagal

Postby bluepinecones » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Maybe keep one; how could you stand not keeping all of those adorable babies? I could never breed dogs; don't think I could part with puppies even after they were grown. Looking forward to next update photos.
The only major handicap in life is a bad attitude!
bluepinecones

Postby BirdbyBird » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 am

If they go to homes that will love them and show them......I know that they will be cherished, get special attention AND I will get to watch them grow up. If Blondie's other mother had not trusted me to take care of her (Blondie was three at the time)....where would I be? I think if you keep them all its called hoarding..... and eventually they put your picture in the 11:00 o'clock news :)
Tina and the furry companions...Lark, Audrey and Jane
BirdbyBird

Postby Redetotry » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:10 am

They are growing really fast! If you keep one, would it be the little black and white, or will you wait to see if one picks you? Thank you for the pictures!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby Cedar518 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:18 am

Awwww..... I want one, I want one! ... Oh, that's right,.. I'm a CAT person! hee hee.... Can't wait for another week to go by and see their eyes really open! They are really cute!
Cedar518

Postby MsBHaven » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:52 am

Tina,
The puppies sure are cute and growing so fast! Say this three times a day "I will not keep one, I will not keep one, I will not keep one". I know your motorhome and I think you are maxed out on space for dogs, ha ha. And, I know what it's like having 3 dogs in my Class B - crowded! And yours are so much larger! Oh, never mind, what the heck is one more dog, keep one.
2013 Thor Chateau Citation Sprinter - 24' 10" - 2 slides

Ms"B"Haven (Margie)

3 Chihuahuas (Buddy, Annie, Maggie)
MsBHaven

Postby Nasoosie » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Dang, but I so love puppies! I see that Margie talked herself right out of her advice, even!
Puppies will be in my future, when I am free to spend the time with them. Molly was so happy to be off the streets that she doesn't seem to mind waiting all day for me to come home and play with her. I lucked out with her!
Life is about learning to dance in the rain
Happy travels!
ImageImage
Nasoosie

Postby WickedLady » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:49 pm

They just get cuter all the time. My fav is the black/white one.
WickedLady

Return to Pets